Bradley Squadron - AAC Harrogate

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Blackrat, Aug 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok you cabbages, i know that you're out there somewhere so own up! Who belonged to the elite at Harrogate then? Year, intake and troop if you please. Me, 89a, Lightning Troop. There has got to be some Lightning Troop Wallahs out there. Those were the days, when we were despised by the entire college. Fantastic fun. Anyone fancy a trip to Champers or The Pump Rooms?

2. 88c Whitespear Troop under the watchful eye of old big ears himself J.T

3. 82C..... but I bet there's more out there who are more ancient than that...

4. Lee. I remember JT well. He took over at Lightning troop towards the end of our time. Now there was an outstanding bloke!

5. 83B and proud of it.

I remember my Recruit Troop Sgt to this day. Siggy S****R. Wish there were more like him still around, even though I am out now.

6. Blackrat after all these years the illusion is shattered... I thought you were a proper 11Sigs soldier like me. But no - a Harrogate Handbag you are.

7. 83C

Another Recruit Troop that was inspired by Siggy - quality bloke :!: :!:

8. Blackrat after all these years the illusion is shattered... I thought you were a proper 11Sigs soldier like me. But no - a Harrogate Handbag you are.[/quote]

Sorry to shatter your illusions Track but how could you not know, what with my complete professionalism! I could be nothing elase but an ex JL!

9. Lordy lordy. It all makes sense now

10. And rest.

11. I was 88C Rapier Troop!
    Aaah they were the days. It was hard going but I can honestly say I enjoyed myself there (Apart from when on Warrier Dig. There's nothing like curling up in the bottom of a damp trench in full NBC kit just to keep warm. Apparantly the temperature was about -6)

12. Shows how thick i am Over. Completely forgot you were an old Bradley bad boy!

13. Over_and_out, I was in the very same troop, Warrior Dig was indeed an utter bastard.

14. It was no picnic for us either spaceman. I seem to remember it was bloody freezing and that drizzle, oh my god. Talk about being tested. Even the usual appeal of hexi tv failed on that one!