Bradley Squadron - AAC Harrogate

#1
Ok you cabbages, i know that you're out there somewhere so own up! Who belonged to the elite at Harrogate then? Year, intake and troop if you please. Me, 89a, Lightning Troop. There has got to be some Lightning Troop Wallahs out there. Those were the days, when we were despised by the entire college. Fantastic fun. Anyone fancy a trip to Champers or The Pump Rooms?
 
#3
82C..... but I bet there's more out there who are more ancient than that...
 
#5
Lee. I remember JT well. He took over at Lightning troop towards the end of our time. Now there was an outstanding bloke!
 
#7
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Ok you cabbages, i know that you're out there somewhere so own up! Who belonged to the elite at Harrogate then? Year, intake and troop if you please. Me, 89a, Lightning Troop. There has got to be some Lightning Troop Wallahs out there. Those were the days, when we were despised by the entire college. Fantastic fun. Anyone fancy a trip to Champers or The Pump Rooms?
Blackrat after all these years the illusion is shattered... I thought you were a proper 11Sigs soldier like me. But no - a Harrogate Handbag you are.
 
#8
83C

Another Recruit Troop that was inspired by Siggy - quality bloke :!: :!:
 
#9
Blackrat after all these years the illusion is shattered... I thought you were a proper 11Sigs soldier like me. But no - a Harrogate Handbag you are.[/quote]

Sorry to shatter your illusions Track but how could you not know, what with my complete professionalism! I could be nothing elase but an ex JL!
 
#12
I was 88C Rapier Troop!
Aaah they were the days. It was hard going but I can honestly say I enjoyed myself there (Apart from when on Warrier Dig. There's nothing like curling up in the bottom of a damp trench in full NBC kit just to keep warm. Apparantly the temperature was about -6)
 
#13
over_and_out said:
I was 88C Rapier Troop!
Aaah they were the days. It was hard going but I can honestly say I enjoyed myself there (Apart from when on Warrier Dig. There's nothing like curling up in the bottom of a damp trench in full NBC kit just to keep warm. Apparantly the temperature was about -6)
Shows how thick i am Over. Completely forgot you were an old Bradley bad boy!
 
#15
It was no picnic for us either spaceman. I seem to remember it was bloody freezing and that drizzle, oh my god. Talk about being tested. Even the usual appeal of hexi tv failed on that one!
 
#16
spacemanspiff said:
Over_and_out, I was in the very same troop, Warrior Dig was indeed an utter fatherless.
I remember it being one of the low points, in particular filling the stage 3 in after about 24 hours and moving 5 paces left and starting again. They also put a great deal of work into finding the place on catterick moor that had the biggest rocks under 15 inches of clay that was frozen solid.

Happy days.
 
#17
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Lee. I remember JT well. He took over at Lightning troop towards the end of our time. Now there was an outstanding bloke!
Hells Teeth ! Ive still got my 88C Whitespear Troop troop photo with Jug Ears Torrie himself and that Lt who was a total PRICK in charge of us.. remember that sad old tree hugger civvy who was the adventure training geek.. ahh..the good old days...
 
#18
ExScaleyBleep said:
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Lee. I remember JT well. He took over at Lightning troop towards the end of our time. Now there was an outstanding bloke!
Hells Teeth ! Ive still got my 88C Whitespear Troop troop photo with Jug Ears Torrie himself and that Lt who was a total PRICK in charge of us.. remember that sad old tree hugger civvy who was the adventure training geek.. ahh..the good old days...
Ah. That would be A**hie M**les. Rumour has it that he used to be with the blokes who know the colour of the boat house. I've no idea about that one. He used to call everyone "Chunkie" i seem to remember. He also had a beard you could hide a badger in.
 
#19
yeah that was him... he got JT a right b********g frm Major F****r on that adventure training exercise we went on when JT got pee'd up one night and didnt turn up with the 4 tonner on time the next morning..
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top