Bradley Manning

Whatever the merits of his case, a bit cheeky turning up in the uniform he seems to have turned against.

Capital punishment would be appropriate purely on the basis of his beret shaping! (or lack thereof)

Capital punishment would be appropriate purely on the basis of his beret shaping! (or lack thereof)
Yes, cos we really want to go down that road, don't we??

Besides, who the fook is going to bollock a Field Marshal?
I did tell CDS ( then a RN five star ) he was incorrect ( about a ship's status ) Sir. He was very gracious about it and stopped beating me when I started bleeding.

The fact that Manning looks like a child and despite his alleged smarts, probably isn't very mature leads me to feel a bit sorry for him in his predicament. If he was a big scary looking bruiser with one eyebrow and eyes too close together I'd hate him. Snowdon is more loathesome.

Duplicitous diplomats, spying spys, shitting bears.

He may have "got away" with the big one but he is down for a 150 year stretch so I don't think it is all good for him. That said I believe he may well enjoy the showers as he bats in that manner by all accounts.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Being USofA they might go all biblical on him and treat him like Uriah the Hittite.