brace fetish

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MervthePerv, Apr 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone got any wierd fetishes, brace fetish is mine , big train tracks
  2. I've got one for females with lisps or should that be lithpth?
  3. I have rape fantasies
  4. what you like to be raped?
  5. Not sure if it quite classes as a fetish, but the Jade Dream pointed out to me once that if she was in the mood and wanted to give me the green light, all she had to do was wear a certain kind of shoe with her work outfit - a kind of dress heel with an ankle strap.

I should point out that neither shoes nor feet play any significant part in the proceedings beyond their normal functions of load-bearing and purchase. Nonetheless, it seems to work on some subliminal level.
  6. Doesn't everyone?
  7. HHH

HHH LE

I have this weird fetish were I want to have sex with a woman There I've finally admitted it, that makes me feel better.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I always wanted a train set but I never got one. So then I focussed upon adipose tissue. Adipose tissue is a hobby, no error.
  9. Feeder UK
  10. It's now burned into my memory. you cruel man. I wish I could unsee things, wrong just plain wrong!
  11. I have what my friends call Curryfever an unhealthy level of attractive towards ladies of the subcontinent even the uglier ones. That and a woman wearing a shirt thats slighty too tight have no idea why but makes me harder than concrete.
  12. Caribbean Sunset? Fucking man up. You like the ginge and the sooner you accept that your future sex-life is going to be redolent of promiscuous vixens and marmitey snack-sticks, the easier your life will be.

Freckles used to be a drinking game for most but some of us have discovered the love that dare not speak it's name, except of course in Gaelic tongues where it is considered "normal". Well normalish. There sex is like an extended game of join the dots and you need a UV light source if coming on her face is going to show up - except perhaps as a darker patch on the milky skin.

Your wank sock will have to be replaced by a rusty brillo pad, if you are to get the full ginger experience. No longer will you fool yourself that some skinny blonde chick off of Page 3 is good enough. Your wank bank will be filled with images of Fergy, Charlie Dimmock and the sainted but ever so slightly fox-piss scented Honeysuckle. With her sister Perdita using a dildo on her arse rim. Possibly. Find your own vibe.

Don't be afraid, ginger is the way forward. A future filled with Scottish nurses, Welsh policewomen and South African gap year students awaits you. Oh and visit West Cork. Lots of it going on there...but then again it is a fairly closed gene pool in the main and what little new DNA is Dutch...ginge-win situation.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]

Ah, Scaley Alberto I presume???:grin::cyclopsani:
  14. I think you have me spot on there, I think my urges for the lady in question stem from the place of my birth which is indeed Scotland. I am doomed to a life of chasing the Gingers :S