Bra Straps

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by a_nony_mouse, May 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Men and bra straps have never been the greatest combination but this is just taking it too far!

Attached Files:

• vsb.gif
      File size:
      37.8 KB
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Looks like it may have a capacity issue....
  3. Pair of scissors easily sorts that out, but with police nowadays i might get charged with criminal damage 8O
  4. Failing that you could sue them for RSI :D
  5. My suggestion for you lads who get stumped in the 'undoing of the bra stage' is buy and wear one for yourself for a bit until you'v mastered the art of doing it with only one hand.

Practice makes perfect!

Or if that fails to work you can just keep the bra and pretend you've got man boobs!
  6. I find after smashing the bitch in the grid with my fist a few times, shes more worried about her bleeding nose and missing teeth than she is about her brastraps, in fact they usually dont notice anything you do to them if you keep smashing them about, anyone seen the french film "irrevesible", i got a hard on over that fucking rape scene!
  7. quick release one's are the best (velcro) at the front!!!!!!
  8. What do you mean pretend :?
  9. ... and who said romance is dead.
  10. Yeh the only one my OH can do one handed, although he's learning! :)

My thoughts are with which ever bloke has to deal with that other bra, God help you!! pmsl
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't all men wear a bar? And frilly lace panties? Or should I not have started this?
  12. The Padre will see you now, sir . . . . .

To compare vestments, regalia etc.

In "One For The Irish"
  13. Being a soap-dodger, and not having to work like the rest of you, I saw the demo on GMTV. Interesting is I can say, though how they get 100 combinations I have no idea.
  14. hmmm really what you wanted to say, try shower gel then...

prefer the hands to the front approach my self
  15. I did, hence why I wrote it.

I could have said student, but the two are interchangeable on here. :D