• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BPFA TEST OR ASSESMENT

time to clear this up once and for all
me and a few guys in our tac have been bursting our balls trying to get times under 10:30 for going on CIC
but was just informed that as it is a basic fitnes assesment and not a test that u canot fail at catterick no matter what time u do the run in i was told it just gets logged as haveing poor fitnes that needs improvment
anyone who can clear this up
the help is appreciated as the messages at tac are mixed psi ses we cant fail on a run and some of the jocks say u can
many thanks

you dont need to porst this more than once in different forusm you know, some people read all of them and it gets boring after a bit!!

BPFA test or assesment
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:06 pm----- TA Forum

BPFA TEST OR ASSESMENT
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:16 pm----- Training wing Forum

Your talking p!sh stevie, don't try to bullsh!t a bullsh!tter mate, you will always be caught out.

Stevie, it's Ok mate, I can give you a definitive answer - you won't get RTU'd. IN fact this stands for everything you do at CIC, just tell the DS that you can't get RTU'd because someone on arrse told you so and it will be fine. No really.

Latest Threads