BPFA TEST OR ASSESMENT

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by stevie_The_pioneer, Mar 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. time to clear this up once and for all
    me and a few guys in our tac have been bursting our balls trying to get times under 10:30 for going on CIC
    but was just informed that as it is a basic fitnes assesment and not a test that u canot fail at catterick no matter what time u do the run in i was told it just gets logged as haveing poor fitnes that needs improvment
    anyone who can clear this up
    the help is appreciated as the messages at tac are mixed psi ses we cant fail on a run and some of the jocks say u can
    many thanks

2. you dont need to porst this more than once in different forusm you know, some people read all of them and it gets boring after a bit!!

3. Is the 3 pages of discussion on the other thread not enough for you stevie?

4. i actualy posted it here before i posted in ta forum
    as i was not sure which to post in

5. BPFA test or assesment
    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:06 pm----- TA Forum

BPFA TEST OR ASSESMENT
    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:16 pm----- Training wing Forum

Your talking p!sh stevie, don't try to bullsh!t a bullsh!tter mate, you will always be caught out.

6. God knows why I missed it then, it must be old age!

7. BPFA (assessment) will be replaced by the PFT shortly - a pass/fail test.

8. Stevie, it's Ok mate, I can give you a definitive answer - you won't get RTU'd. IN fact this stands for everything you do at CIC, just tell the DS that you can't get RTU'd because someone on arrse told you so and it will be fine. No really.

9. Good people:

Done to death with the 50 odd posts in HERE!