Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ciggie, Jul 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the CEO is about to go on extended gardening leave, any suggestions as to who might fill his boots? I'd go for Anne Robinson off the wagon.
  2. Might as well go for the full Darth Vader, Mandelson is free I believe.
  3. Al Megrahi.

Just to wind the US Senate up.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

5. Gordon Brown. He's the man to have in a time of crisis.
  6. Well, seeing as how the job is going to be a poisoned chalice, set up to fail, no good publicity thing, I nominate:

Homer Simpson.

7. I nominate Whet/Sven. He's looking for a job now the Tories are cutting off his biff money. I can see it now:-

Chief Operating Officer: SVEN! Our rig in the Gulf of Mexico has sprung a leak again. The cast of Baywatch is covered in sh1te.
    Sven: OK. I'm on it. Here's what I want you to do. THUD (head hits desk followed by snoring) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    COO: FFS Sven. This is no time for a nap. Obama is threatening to nuke us.
    Sven: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    COO: Wake up you b@stard or I'll use the liquid nitrogen enema again.
  8. ;)
    I second that!
  9. BP usually appoints from within. Its such a complicated business that you can't usually just take a 'headline name' off the street and hope they will do the job.

However for the puposes of this how about George Galloway. He could do another one of his magnum Opus performances in front of a "lickspittal" congressional committee.
  10. AM : Total cracker!!!!
  11. I think that's what is actually pencilled in.
  12. That's what I'd do!
  13. How about Jeremy Clarkson?

He would educate the Americans in the art of irony - and abuse.
  14. Actually, scrub Anne, Sir Humphrey would go down a treat with the Yanks. Ah, but he's dead though. David Attenborough then, smooth git, bit of animal sympathy.....