Boyz 2 Men

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Aug 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had a loveley weekend with the gf, saw her off, wandered into Tesco for some brekkie material and some stuff to help the evening pass peacefully. Walking up the hill to gaff, there is a natural breather point, some steps, so I sat down to collect some breathable. Looking at the stonework, as you do, I heard a voice. Awl right mate, awl right?' Before my eyes had unglued themselves, I knew what I was going to see : a pasty-faced drugtaking dolescum. My answer ? Firstly I am not your mate, and secondly, whatever you are about to say, I don't want to hear.' Reply - ' No need to get funny' ' I wasn't being funny, I was being honest'. As the bugger scuttled away, he threw me daggers. Oh dear.

2. Blimey thats a coincidence. As I was walking home from the hospital, after doing my night time voluntary work, cleaning etc, I saw this bloke collapsed on a bench. Being a caring sort of bloke meself, I asked him if he was alright, for my pains I got a mouthful of abuse. Chavs eh' what can you do with them.

3. First impressions...not always correct as I have found out to my cost. Just when you think you've labelled someone and placed them in the appropriate box they do something to completely shatter that. Being considered a 'good judge of character' is something you display with cockiness and nod with satisfaction when you're proved right. Funnily enough it's the ones that have proved me wrong (and turn out to be good 'uns) that I remember the most.

4. Pictures of GF or this never happened.

5. Westminster is looking for a 'national identity' that we can sell to the world...how about fat brainless dolescum on cider' ? I think for once we'd be on a winner

6. Oh, I forgot the tattoos

7. MLAAR. Learn reading comprehension, the main thrust of this story (or rather, the story's distinct lack of thrusting) is about a dole collector in tesco's. Or do you read "dole collector in tesco's" as girlfriend material?

and secondly, this is fcuking drivel. I can't speak for others, but I am certainly not interested between your exchanges with tramps. (whatever these may be...)

8. Wind it in you knobber, read the 1st sentence.

9. "Had a loveley weekend with the gf, saw her off, wandered into Tesco for some brekkie material and some stuff to help the evening pass peacefully" the girlfriend bit is about 25% of the sentence. Try again.

Also, it is worth noting that it was written in chronological order, not in order of relevance to the whole boring affair.

10. What does that have to do with me wanting to see a picture of his girlfriend?

11. Because of the "or it didn't happen" bit. So, he never met a mong tramp because he doesn't have pics of his girlfriend? nice reasoning.

12. does anyone know what the feck the OP is getting at with the title? totally beyond me.

13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

It's a rare sighting of he who used to be Tropper66
    Thats twice he's been fucked off in Tesco's

14. Why your getting your knickers in a twist over the prospect of a sight of clunge is beyond me. I gather from this that you are a bum boy.