Boyfriends haircut today

Army haircuts?

• Army haircuts are not as severe as they used to be. Don't worry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They will skin him - be prepared!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Turn him into something resembling human?

Please tell me you haven't bred with "it"?

You might want to take that picture down ... if the other lads from your BFs troop happen to spot it they'll take the mick something rotten.

EDIT: Are you blonde, coincidentally? You're in the photograph (a little, on the RHS)

Ursus.Maritimus said:
You might want to take that picture down ... if the other lads from your BFs troop happen to spot it they'll take the mick something rotten.
and he will be VERY crated. No money at the end of the month for him.... :D

He could do with a fcuking shave as well. And they might give him some advice about the curtains.

Having said that, the haircut doesn't change the person underneath the hair. If you have a strong relationship you would expect it to endure. However you do need to be aware that two things WILL change your bf:

(1) The continuing process of growing older/maturing, and
(2) Basic training and the whole transition to being a soldier. His life will be completely different from anything he has so far known.

So you will need to understand the processes he is going through and the challenges he will face in the future. You will need to undersatnd the importance that his "mates" - his fellow soldiers - will have in his life, and the reasons why that will be the case. You will need to be able to support him through all that. Or perhaps you will need to be able to recognise that your lives are now headed in different directions.

Rear Party is a site that might offer you some support. Good luck.

Fooking hell, I can see why he kept his hair long - he has to be glad he'll be wearing a beret on parades!

I wonder what his new nickname will be....???

Divina said:
He joined up recently.

His hair is being cut today! What will they do to him?
Is your boyfriend trying to impersonate a hobbit?

Guys, I understand a joke, but I wanted to share something of this transformation with people who might understand. It's an emotional thing for me, and somehow symbolic too, because it makes his Army life seem more real to me.