Boycott Paddys Day

It's St Patrick's Day on the 17th.
Guiness, and other brewers will have transported loads of Oirish tat, and extra beer, for the solemn celebrations of a long-dead saint.
After these latest murders I'm in no mood to celebrate. In fact I've had a gut full of the whining, sponging, psycopaths.
I suggest St. Patrick's Day be celebrated according to that other grand Irish tradition. The Boycott.

Shun St. Patricks boozefests (booze being the only lawful industry they have left) and make it clear that you want nothing to do with such an awful culture. Suggest to the Irish that they would be better served quietly praying to St. Pat for forgiveness, at home or in a church.
I've had enough of Appeasement.

What if I only drink Nigerian Guinness?

It's my birthday, so if you think I'm not going out for some bevvies, forget it.

Edit: I don't drink Guiness anyway. Bloody hate the stuff.

Go for Castle or Tusker.

But Coleen and I have already bought our velour and foam-sponge Guiness promotional green top-hats. You cannot just cancel it for us- for that we oirish will not stand...

Screw you, you tosser. I'm Irish and have just completed 17 years' service incl Afghanistan and NI. How would you like it if we posted something similar about the english after the 7 July bombings just because the lunatics who blew up all those people were born in Leeds?

You really are a cock sucker.

Str8Bloke said:
Guiness, and other brewers will have transported loads of Oirish tat, and extra beer, for the solemn celebrations of a long-dead saint.
After these latest murders I'm in no mood to celebrate. In fact I've had a gut full of the whining, sponging, psycopaths.
I suggest St. Patrick's Day be celebrated according to that other grand Irish tradition. The Boycott.

Shun St. Patricks boozefests (booze being the only lawful industry they have left) and make it clear that you want nothing to do with such an awful culture. Suggest to the Irish that they would be better served quietly praying to St. Pat for forgiveness, at home or in a church.
What a marvellous idea! - that'll show the RIRA and CIRA... :?

So Ireland and all things Irish are to be judged by the yardstick of the activities of the murderers in the RIRA and CIRA? If I were as stupid as you old boy, I'd stay indoors lest I do myself a mischief.

I concur

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Wow - that went down well. :roll:

The day I see a bogtrotter raising his glass to St George is the day I shall join the ranks of silly hatted student twats called Josh, Ben and Toby and proclaim my irishness by dint of grandma owning an Irish setter. :evil:

Actually having had a look at some more of this penis's postings elsewhere on AARSE, e.g. banging on about limbless blokes not being able to get into MX-5 cars (!) does anyone else get the impression that he could be another Mike Golden in the making? Definite waltish "hard man" tendencies - and a racist to boot. Anyone from 1 RIR care to comment on this gobsh1te's post?

Str8bloke? more like Str0k3r to me.

Str8Bloke said:

o how wonderful. yes such sweeping bigoted generalisations would be an easy cure for the 'Irish ploblem' wouldnt they?

I'll be raising a pint of Guinness to you on paddys day.

'heres to an ignorant cnut'

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
Biped said:
Not as well as the Guinness will, though :D
Well, like the Murphey's, he's not bitter :roll:

DrStealth said:
o how wonderful. yes such sweeping bigoted generalisations would be an easy cure for the 'Irish ploblem' wouldnt they?
Although not as easy a cure as 50 megatonnes of instant sunshine, eh Paddy?

Mr_Fingerz said:
saintstone said:
Biped said:
Not as well as the Guinness will, though :D
Well, like the Murphey's, he's not bitter :roll:
Eh?....whaddit I say?!

...sorry , it's difficult to see anything in this enormous green felt hat!

I'll raise a glass to the RUC, UDR, R.IRISH, Queens Royal Irish Hussars, 5th Inniskilling Dragoon Guards, Irish Guards, Royal Dragoon Guards and members of any other Regiment, Force, or organisation that despite the best efforts of petty minded, small c*cked, pig ignorant ENGLISH cnuts, have served and fallen for the Crown.

I'll quite happily burn my St George's cross and relinquish my Lancastrian Passport if for one minute I believed that Str8Bloke spoke on my behalf.

I'm sure that everyone in Ireland is sorry for spoiling his mood by inconsiterately murdering people when he's minding his own business.

Just for the record, would you like to enlighten us by elaborating how bad Irish culture is compared to English Culture?

WALL!!!! said:
The day I see a bogtrotter raising his glass to St George is the day I shall join the ranks of silly hatted student **** called Josh, Ben and Toby and proclaim my irishness by dint of grandma owning an Irish setter. :evil:
As an Irishman I'll be happily attending my regiments St Georges Dinner so you're more then welcome to come along and bring the silly hat! My culture is not defined by the dislike of others but the pride in my own and I don't think 'area effect' fire on all things Irish is particulalry sensible or helpful. Quiet frankly I don't think the other Saints of the Isles get a fair run. But as for suggestion of boycotting St Patricks day see Gallowglass comments.

str8bloke You'd be exactly the kind of person the dissidents would like to be making the decisions! They'd have polarisation of communities within days!

Str8Bloke said:

Be Jezus, I think you've definatly been on something for sure, but you'd best stop taking it mate.