Boycott of Israeli goods/produce

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tubbs1970, Jun 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Actions speak louder than words.
  2. Tosser, Fuck off.
  3. Seconded
  4. Excellent. I've touched a raw nerve.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Does the include Jaffa Cakes?
  6. Nope, you're just a dickhead. To the hole.
  7. I think the raw nerve is you just posting though! :D
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Your absolutely right, which is why i phoned up the Israeli embassy and transferred a hundred quid to them, I know its not much but it will replen some of the rounds they expended the other night.
  9. Best you can do? Free speech fella.

Boycotting Isreali goods/produce is what i am choosing to do and shall encourage all i can to do the same.

I can feel a facebook group coming on....

10. Nah, those come under essential goods
  11. Tubbs, I can see that the nation of Israel is quaking in its boots at your threat of an embargo on Israeli goods. The only people who will be hurt in this type of activity are likely to be peaceful arabs living and working quite contentedly within the borders of Israel itself.
  12. Crack on, yet another useless facebook group will solve everything. Boycott what you want, will you boycott the drugs if you need them, will you die because you won't take Israeli drugs? Thought not. You are a sanctimonious twat.
  13. I'm giving up Bacon in a show of solidarity with Israel, and only eating egg banjoes in unleavened bread.
  14. oh no cqms called me a nasty name!!/pages/BOYCOTT-Israel/81255163556?ref=search&sid=FvrZNlg41urwmBZ5dH7esw.3397296826..1

and the best one.... - some great isreali propoganda here! Aparently, if you oppose isreali actions you are a stormtrooper! :scratch:
  15. You're a dick.