Boycott LUSH

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by the_stinger, Feb 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Why? They make good stuff.

And as much as I like my hunting, shooting and fishing. I'd not for an instant consider taking a pot shot at a raptor or collecting english cray fish to eat. As for reynard, well the hunt laws in, its stupid and was done to pander to a minority group but its still law and hunts have to work within it until its repealed and if they don't they'll get clobbered.

There are animals you can hunt, shoot and fish for and those you can't if you get caught taking something you shouldn't be then its on your own head. And as for the importation of endangered species or parts thereof well anyone that thinks powdered Rhino horn gives them the horn should be Darwinised as their too fcuking stupid to be allowed to contribute to the gene pool anyway.

2. So are you prepared to spend £50,000 a year stopping organised crime groups who are doing things like stealing peregrines to order for wealthy Arabs? He could have spent this money on a Sun seeker yacht. It's not his fault the police are skint.

3. I boycott LUSh everyday but it has nothing to do with politics. I just dont want to buy overpriced carp.

4. Precisely which is why we have close season. Get caught poaching, like you say its on your head. With regards to endangered species surely isn't that what CITES are for?

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Talking of cities I reckon a good way to keep the city dwellers off the land is to reintroduce wolves.

6. You'd be arrested for poisoning them.

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well I hadn't though on forcibly feeding chav's to wolves but since you mention it!

8. Nice idea innit bruv? :)

Attached Files: