Boycott ASDA

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by A Worker, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I will - charities are the '3rd sector' - it's a ******* industry!

How ever good the cause, by donating all you are doing is telling the government that crippled soldiers welfare isn't their problem.

How many military charities are there? 3000? Shall we let them all stand by the door of ASDA?

2. I won't be shopping as ASDA................because I'm not poor.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Don't like the colour scheme at asda. I shall be sticking to M&S with the odd visit to waitrose.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I certainly won't be shopping in Asda - I don't live in the UK.

5. .
    I definately won't be shopping there. I live 200 miles from Huddersfield and do all mine online anyway.

6. I recently did a fundraiser and my local Asda, (Wigan) were the only major store to help, must be a local thing I assume.

7. ******* chuggers!

Street fundraisers
    Friends of The Earth are looking for Street fundraisers for our Manchester based. Monday - Friday £9.00 per hour plus Holiday. To join the team call Kate on [blocked...
    From JobSearch - 4 days ago - save job - more...

TALENTED STREET FUNDRAISERS AND TEAM LEADERS WANTED - 8.50 to 14 pounds per hour
    London
    to make a difference Then why not be a street fun...
    From Gumtree.co.uk - 4 days ago - save job - more...

Charity Fundraising: Homeless Charity, great hourly rate!
    Flow Caritas - London, England +1 location
    for good every year. We are looking for street fundraisers to join our in-house street' stereotypes! We offer excellent fundraising training and support for street fundraisers...
    From Careers4a - 6 days ago - save job - more...

Charity Fundraiser
    eRecruit Solutions - Bristol, South West +6 locations
    Street Charity Fundraisers in Bristol - Door Charity Fundraising positions attitude and self-motivation is a must, as all Street and Door Fundraisers face constant...
    From CV Library - 21 minutes ago - save job - more...

Charity Fundraisers - Urgently needed!
    The Sammons Group - London, South East England
    , confident and outgoing street fundraisers to join St.Mungos in-house street fundraising for street fundraisers throughout, the targets are realistic, a flat rate of pay starting...
    From Reed - 2 days ago - save job - more...

Street Fundraiser
    +14 locations
    Shelter are currently recruiting for street fundraisers. Working on behalf rate of pay (starting from £7.50 per/hour), full training and support...
    From JobSearch - 2 days ago - save job - more...

Amnesty International UK Street Fundraising Team Leader
    fundraising or street sales would be useful, but not essential. The hours are 35 per week, Mon-Fri 10am-6pm.You will be paid £11 per hour. AIUK values diversity and welcomes...
    From JobSearch - 3 days ago - save job - more...

Amnesty International UK Street Fundraisers
    .You will be paid £9 per hour. AIUK values diversity and welcomes applications from individuals of the movement is now launching its in-house, street fundraising team in London...
    From JobSearch - 3 days ago - save job - more...

2-Step Fundraisers!! Face to Face Fundraising!! Great Pay!!
    +10 locations
    wages the best in street fundraising. You will earn from £8.50 - £13.00 per hour support and encourage our wonderful, motivated teams of 2-step street fundraisers...
    From JobSearch - 26 minutes ago - save job - more...

Street Charity Fundraiser
    eRecruit Solutions Ltd - London, EC2M EC2M
    25. HOURS: Mon to Fri, 10.30am to 6pm plus travel time. HOURLY RATE: £8 per hour basic rate, to £15 per hour OTE. Weekly OTE £500+ per week. BENEFITS: Training paid...
    From Jobcentre Plus - 6 days ago - save job - more...

8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Wow. Let the revolution begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.