Boy stabbed in kidney by a Brit soldier

Z

Zarathustra

The answer is in the article...it was smuggled in a bottle of mineral water, i.e water emptied out and replaced with Vodka.

Always preferred JD and Coke sent to me. I'm more concerned how he got past the gate!
Possibly the same way the young jock got out several months ago? If there were ANA on the gate then they might not have tried to stop him as he left.

S

swampmonster

If you read the article he had it sent out in a mineral water bottle from home.

I don't think he is the first Squaddie to get booze in a dry theatre.

Oh and to echo what FSJ said - what a complete and utter tool. I think he is probably lucky that there were RMP about to arrest him, I don't know what I would do with such an irresponsible shit if I saw him pissed-up bayoneting kids.

As do we all..however... you met any **** mad enough to get wankered in an AO in the hard stuff...that was my point, if he did hope his chain of command got shafted too. and dont get me Wrong, WTF was the CP/PP commander thinking of letting this ******* tool out of the gate....

I'm a wardodging no-mark stab but when I see

"Crook followed his colleagues after arming himself with a pair of grenades and a bayonet. His rifle had been confiscated as a safety measure, the court martial heard."

I have to ask how easy it is to lift a couple of grenades??

S

swampmonster

Fallshirmjager, Aye Bastion but forward?

I shared A PB with A Coy 3 Para....not a fuckin chance of your lads bouncin out the door full of the brave juice.......point is someone knew he was pissed, so why let the **** on the street?

Z

Zarathustra

"Crook followed his colleagues after arming himself with a pair of grenades and a bayonet. His rifle had been confiscated as a safety measure, the court martial heard."

It's not really a case of lifting them, it's extremely likely that he had the grenades in his kit anyway.

Z

Zarathustra

Fallshirmjager, Aye Bastion but forward?

I shared A PB with A Coy 3 Para....not a fuckin chance of your lads bouncin out the door full of the brave juice.......point is someone knew he was pissed, so why let the **** on the street?
They didn't, if you read the article it says he followed them, not that he went on patrol with them.

normally very easy, its not like that sort of stuff is held under lock and key in forward positions, i'm actually surprised the tosser wasnt clapped in shackles and shipped back to hq ready for a courts martial for the drinking especially if they deemed it necessary to take away his bang stick.....