Boy Of Four Shoots Babysitter

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090107/twl-boy-of-four-shoots-babysitter-3fd0ae9.html

A four-year-old boy has shot his babysitter because he was angry with him for stepping on his foot. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Boy Of Four Shoots Babysitter

Teenage carer Nathan Beavers probably thought the youngster was joking when he said he was going to get a weapon.

But the child from Ohio, USA, came back into the room with a shotgun and fired into the babysitter's arm and side.

The eighteen-year-old had been looking after the child in a mobile home in Jackson county.

He was rushed to hospital along with another teenager who was also hit by the gunfire.

Neither died from their injuries, reportedly because the ammunition was bird pellets rather than bullets.

The boy's father is said to be shocked that his son knew how to load the weapon.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen said authorities were investigating the attack but the child had not been charged.

Never mind that 4 year old knew how to load and fire a shotgun [ I blame TV - Discovery Channel? Sesame Street? CNN's The Gun Show? ] how 'bout the fact that the gun and bullets were ' readily available' and not locked/stored properly?

Birdshot, mind... must be a real problem with avian pests 'round the trailer.. I'm thinking Alfred Hitchcock here with a [ what's the term for a whackload ] bunch of crows staring down from the wires/satellite dish...

[ cue screeching violins and discordant organ chords ]

Rocketeer said:
Birdshot, mind... must be a real problem with avian pests 'round the trailer.. I'm thinking Alfred Hitchcock here with a [ what's the term for a whackload ] bunch of crows staring down from the wires/satellite dish...
Appropriately enough, the collective noun for crows is "a murder" :D

T

trowel

_Artemis_ said:
Rocketeer said:
:? You sure? Whats a parliament then?

T

trowel

_Artemis_ said:
Pretty sure, yeah. Think "parliament" refers to rooks?

Thank god I wasn't taught anything useful at school :D
:D Me neither, or if I was, it's long since forgotten.

The father must be proud.

Most four year olds couldn't even pick up a shotgun, nevermind load, point and fire it. I doubt he had the strength to finish off the teen with a series of violent buttstrokes.

Shame the father didn't teach him the 'But officer, he tried to fcuk me' excuse, then he'd be off scott free instead of going to some septic secured kindergarten for toddlers with firearms problems.

B

Biscuits_AB

Yep, have to agree. I'd have at least taught mine to quickly pull down their keks and hide in a wardrobe.

_Artemis_ said:

And Owls.

I believe Chaucer referred to Parliaments consisting of birds from the orders most fowl…

One should go easy on the poor fellow, it’s easily done when young & stupid. I remember one unfortunate chap who accidentally shot a TA Captain with a blank round.

-DC

_Artemis_ said:

Parliament refers to rooks? Methinks you forgot the letter c. :D

trowel said:
_Artemis_ said:
Rocketeer said:
a bunch of cnuts?

nebapneb said:
trowel said:
_Artemis_ said:
Rocketeer said:
a bunch of cnuts?
No, that's a box of Clitoris Allsorts :wink:

Boom tish...

Coat!

Taxi!!

Dashing_Chap said:
I believe Chaucer referred to Parliaments consisting of birds from the orders most fowl…

One should go easy on the poor fellow, it’s easily done when young & stupid. I remember one unfortunate chap who accidentally shot a TA Captain with a blank round.

-DC
What, was it meant to be a live round or something?? :?