Boy George going to jail

#1
Volenteers needed for cellmate
 
#2
Who hasn't chained a Norwegian male escort to the bed for refusing to have sex on the first date?

Swedes, Finns, Danes; they've all had it. Tricksy little Scandinavian pr1ck teasing sluts.
 
#3
I reckon he'll quite enjoy shower time with 'big bubba'!
 

acl

Old-Salt
#4
I just watched this on the BBC and thought how embarrassing to be jailed for that. Almost like when George Michael was caught out back in the 90's.

At least he was fit. Boy George has to pay to "get it".
 
#5
I hope the cnut gets shagged up the fckin arr . . . ah erm nevermind :oops:
 
#6
box-of-frogs said:
I reckon he'll quite enjoy shower time with 'big bubba'!
I suspect Bubba'll hear "Ooops, butterfingers" quite a lot from Georgie Boy.
 
#7
Fcuking h3ll, he must think all his christmas' have come at once, as much c0ck as he can take and drugs up the ying yang!
 
#9
acl said:
I just watched this on the BBC and thought how embarrassing to be jailed for that. Almost like when George Michael was caught out back in the 90's.

At least he was fit. Boy George has to pay to "get it".
I suppose he doesn't do the "celibate" thing anymore...

:roll:

...what a waste of space!


Rodney2q
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
Maybe he could share a cell with his brother
He is in for murder IIRC
Tw4t got the centre of Tring shut off just as I was doing the Pizza run for the block :x
 
#11
:) he will be shouting out that he's going for a shower. Mabe he will just sit in there like the female toilet attendants, where you have to chuck some money in the dish
 
#12
He won't want to leave...

It'll morph into a life sentence as he slowly fills up with cum and finally explodes...
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Bradstyley said:
Fcuking h3ll, he must think all his christmas' have come at once, as much c0ck as he can take and drugs up the ying yang!
It's like giving Dracula the keys to the blood bank
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#14
scrofula said:
Boy George? Boy? Geriatric George more like. This is probably a ploy to guarantee him bum-fun for some time to hem, hem, come.
Yes. I have met Boy George. No public toilets were involved, and money did not change hands. He doesn't look too good these days (not that I fancied him in the 80's or anything, mind), and the phrase 'rough as arseholes' would be most appropriate in this case.
 
#15
What I thought was really funny was just after it was announced on BBC Radio 2 news, Steve Wright played 'Do you really want to hurt me'. Good drills that man. :D
 
#19
The only good thing Boy George ever did was feed Dougal the line " Cammma cammma chameleon" after he told the senior partner in a a law firm " If you're a lawyer, I'm Boy George". And he did have the kindness to ask Ted if his eye was OK. Jack had sex in this part of the world. Frequently.
 
#20
scrofula said:
The only good thing Boy George ever did was feed Dougal the line " Cammma cammma chameleon" after he told the senior partner in a a law firm " If you're a lawyer, I'm Boy George". And he did have the kindness to ask Ted if his eye was OK. Jack had sex in this part of the world. Frequently.
WTF are you on about you drug addled amoeba?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top