Boy banned from growing a Movember tash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. The 'tache was banned because the male geography teacher found it to be very off putting during their lovemaking.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Asked my wife if hers was for movember. Guess who's cooking his own dinner.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm sure young Master Hooker will get all the moustachioed prostate activity he desires in due course.

5. How can a school ban a child from not shaving?

as this is the NAAFI and the thread is about school kid I suppose I should make reference to Jimmy Saville.

6. This sounds like a load of PC bollocks being trotted out as an excuse by a fuckwitted head master in the same vain as the shite that some schools have attempted before such as banning conkers or trying to force any parent attending an extra curricular school event to have a CRB check because someone can't be arsed to do a proper and resonable risk assessment or find a better rationale and it's easier to make an excuse based on inclusivity or diversity or the catch all health and safety.

7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Apparently it comes under the heading of "extravagent" hairstyles (loud colours, slogans razored in etc). I'm more impressed by the school's other reasons, ie because other younger boys and girls couldn't join in he couldn't be allowed to take part.

8. Because others cannot take part and because he would look different. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

9. An essential part of the job of educating children to develop as individuals, is to make sure that they all look, act, think and behave the same, obviously.

10. I wonder if the school would have the same rule for a Sikh, Muslim or Orthodox Jewish kid?

11. Or if a girl grew one?....:)

12. He needs a bloody haircut too

13. And a lesson in tying a tie. Scruffy Git

14. It's not inclusive? He would look different? Sounds familiar... I expect the next policy will state all children must have blonde hair and blue eyes?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1