Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing in the Military

Not sure if I have chosen the correct Forum to post.

My son is interested in joining the Military, his passion is to Box in the Military. What branch of the Military is the best to pursue Boxing? Army, Marines, Navy, etc.

Proud Mom

964ST

War Hero
Not sure if I have chosen the correct Forum to post.

My son is interested in joining the Military, his passion is to Box in the Military. What branch of the Military is the best to pursue Boxing? Army, Marines, Navy, etc.

Proud Mom
Is it British or Another Military force?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
if his only concern is boxing then I'd suggest a boxing club and a job elsewhere.

I only experienced boxing from the army side of life, it's down to the individual units. In my own case I attended (usually working) at Infantry, artillery and Medical units

Have they considered sparring with 3 para mortars?

if his only concern is boxing then I'd suggest a boxing club and a job elsewhere.

I only experienced boxing from the army side of life, it's down to the individual units. In my own case I attended (usually working) at Infantry, artillery and Medical units
No, his only concern is not boxing. We would just like to find out which branch as the best boxing. He has been boxing since he was 4 years old. He wants to join the Military just wants to find the best branch for boxing.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
No, his only concern is not boxing. We would just like to find out which branch as the best boxing. He has been boxing since he was 4 years old. He wants to join the Military just wants to find the best branch for boxing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Read post# 5, US military, not UK military, f'kin medics!