Boxheads find a scapegoat

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Blodders, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets hope he finds the right place to "post" his letter

2. I believe you'll find that it was a Boxheed Ministry of Defence Minister, Peter Wichert, who got the elbow from dem Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg. General Schneiderhahn tendered his resignation at the same time.

MsG

3. Makes a change from blaming the Jews.

4. msr

msr LE

or invading Poland

5. Must nearly be time to get a Dutchman to set fire to the Reichstag.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's a first - a boxhead falls on his sword as a result of killing civilians. That's a cultural revolution I tells yer.

7. Isnt this the same incident where the Taliban complained that the airstrike was against their human rights even though they had beheaded the driver of 1 of the fuel trucks? Amazing when the people in charge of an armed force trying to flush out an enemy can be sacked because the bad guys who regularily employ dirty tactics complain of "not fair play".

Do you reckon the same General would have been sacked following the amount of civilian casualties caused by the detonation of a fuel truck filled with explosives being detonated in Kabul for example.

8. I don't think it's the collateral damage he's being sacked for, but the being "selective with the facts" afterwards.

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Pity he has gone, Hermans standing up to be counted and then perhaps saving their bosses from embarresment gets the chop!

10. Isn't a luger loaded with a single round the traditional means of resignantion?

11. jeese how stupid! This won't do any good with getting them to commit to take action in the future, its been hard enough in recent years, Germany is actually on the verge of going totally pacifist.

I was pleased when I saw on the BBC News a few years ago in FRY where a Heer Leopard was letting rip at the Serbs (go on someone say just like old times!).

12. old times was getting the croats to do it. although the SS apprantly complained about the croats behaviour :x

13. No that was 65 years ago when Germans were a little bit TOO trigger happy

14. Well I never! An honourable Head of Armed Forces and an honourable politician!

Unreal. Unheard of.

Well done two honourable men!

It wouldn't happen in Britain though - oh! no! My rights - my knighthood - my peerage - my pension!