Boxheads all upset

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ord_Sgt, Oct 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Their squaddies have been acting like... errr squaddies :D

No sense of humour :)

Full story here
  2. There's one mistake in the BBC report. They called Bild a newspaper. Bild is no diferent to the SCUM in finding stories and also not letting a good story get in the way of the truth.

Just like gays in Siberia, it should be taken with a pinch of salt.
  3. It's the german equivalent of the sun.....

Apart from which - shouldn't they be saying - in continuing tradition of our deaths heads battalions!
  4. "We can't use such people in our army". We've been doing it for years.
  5. In the Ulster Rifles, even the lads of the airborne battalion had the odd use for a skull or two
  6. The ole Karton Kopf still don't get humour!!!
  7. 20 years ago I was with a pal driving in Germany when a couple of young kids were stood at the side of the road with boxes on their heads and eyeholes cut out, waving to passing motorists..... apt eh?
  8. Best have a word with our mate Piers then!! :roll:
  9. The ARD(German TV Channel) refused to show pics for fear of upsetting the punters having lunch!

Since the Brits and others have been in some big firefights in Helmland the Krauts want out,they´re playing policeman there and doing very well at it.

The Germans just love whipping themselves and it will only take a few (to us) pathetic pics to have them in masochistic extacy :twisted:

25 years here and they still amaze me :p
  10. The Sh*ts gonna hit the fan big time,apparently the mass grave was a favourite day trip for visiting German Generals and Politicians..............whoooooops!!! :twisted:
  11. Wouldn't have put me off, he says tucking into a large portion of potted head.

And not my own before anybody suggests it.
  12. How are soldiers supposed to let off steam? Play croquet a la John Prescott or play snap. Shows that at least the German Army have a sense of humour. Quality.
  13. I thought they relaxed by invading Poland.

14. They aren't all over the top- one pundit on "Presse Club" on Sunday said, roughly translated "What's the problem- it's not like they killed the bloke first!" and went on to ask whether the others had ever had their photo taken with an Egyptian mummy...
  15. Inter-Div morning VTC in Bosnia ...

German in Mostar " ...and yesterday we discovered a mass grave at grid ...."

Brit in Sarajevo " Helmut, was it one of theirs or one of yours ?"

Yanks in Tuzla ....stunned into silence....

German in Mostar " Its OK John, we tell the boys not to dig too deep..."