Bowser Mong

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Mobile water tankers put in place to help flooded residents in Gloucestershire are generally not being tampered with, police have said.

Officers have received a handful of calls alleging tampering, with one confirmed report of someone urinating in one of the 900 bowsers.
  2. That just takes the pi$$
  3. I am sure that dude that urinated in the bowser thinks he is very cool, funny and hip. I think he is a damn prat and a muppet, but that is just my opinion.
  4. Flavoured water anyone?
  5. I know this happened on numerous occassions on exercises in the 80's that is why Ive always boiled my water.
  6. i live in glos if i catch anyone tampering with bowsers stand bye
  7. I live in Cheltenham and if I catch the fekkers they will be duty punchbag for 20 mins!
  8. Make them drink it! :x
  9. i'd like to second that
  10. Strong words indeed.
  11. I can see the headlines now...'Cheltenham Vigilante on Life Support'.
  12. What sort of sick monkey pulls a stunt like that during a crisis?
  13. Probably the same sort of w4nker that keyed my car when it was parked in my mates driveway when i was on leave back in the uk a few weeks ago, worst thing is these fcuking scum think it is funny now, but i hope that if they ever live to be an old age pensioner that they get fcuking mugged and kicked to fcuk by the same sort of w4nkers that they are at the moment.
  14. British CHAVS.

Next Question KHYROS