Discussion in 'RLC' started by Masters, Dec 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what do we all think of Bowman? Bit of dirty word when you speak to Offr's and QM Dept.
  2. Only when they dont learn how to use it, or iv/rv it onto account properly.
  3. I'm about to go back to trade tomorrow, so lets just hope it's all better now I've had my 2 year break :)
  4. It's pooh!
  5. Well, Well, Well you return Baggy... but where are you going?
  6. Already there...just a wee move 35ish clicks from old place :)
  7. God help us all!
  8. It's a tough life...somebody had to do it. Now leave me alone, I wanna chill on my 4 weeks leave here :)
  9. There's going to be a lot of grumpy QM's out there, but if they accounted for weapons the same way they have previously accounted for BOWMAN we would all be running around with water pistols. No point getting narky about it, just bite the bullet and get it sorted, cos when you upgarde to BCIP5 you will thank the people who did the hard work now, believe me. At least we in the RLC have it comparatively easy - good Rad Tps to look after the kit in one 'package' in the first palce. The Inf and Cav will be having a beatch of a time of it, if only due to the sheer amount of diverse equiment - no names, no pack drill.
    If you want more, PM me.
  10. BCIP 5, why what do you know about that?
  11. Obviously more than you, If you don't know then don't ask in an open forum.
  12. No, i know a lot!
  13. Then you should know better than to ask about it in an open and very public forum. :roll:
  14. Fight fight fight fight!
  15. Childish, but very funny :twisted: