BOWMAN

I'm about to go back to trade tomorrow, so lets just hope it's all better now I've had my 2 year break :)

Already there...just a wee move 35ish clicks from old place :)

It's a tough life...somebody had to do it. Now leave me alone, I wanna chill on my 4 weeks leave here :)

There's going to be a lot of grumpy QM's out there, but if they accounted for weapons the same way they have previously accounted for BOWMAN we would all be running around with water pistols. No point getting narky about it, just bite the bullet and get it sorted, cos when you upgarde to BCIP5 you will thank the people who did the hard work now, believe me. At least we in the RLC have it comparatively easy - good Rad Tps to look after the kit in one 'package' in the first palce. The Inf and Cav will be having a beatch of a time of it, if only due to the sheer amount of diverse equiment - no names, no pack drill.
If you want more, PM me.

WincoSlayer said:
There's going to be a lot of grumpy QM's out there, but if they accounted for weapons the same way they have previously accounted for BOWMAN we would all be running around with water pistols. No point getting narky about it, just bite the bullet and get it sorted, cos when you upgarde to BCIP5 you will thank the people who did the hard work now, believe me. At least we in the RLC have it comparatively easy - good Rad Tps to look after the kit in one 'package' in the first palce. The Inf and Cav will be having a beatch of a time of it, if only due to the sheer amount of diverse equiment - no names, no pack drill.
If you want more, PM me.
BCIP 5, why what do you know about that?

Masters said:
WincoSlayer said:
If you want more, PM me.
Obviously more than you, If you don't know then don't ask in an open forum.

devilish said:
Masters said:
WincoSlayer said:
If you want more, PM me.
No, i know a lot!

Masters said:
devilish said:
Masters said:
WincoSlayer said:
If you want more, PM me.
No, i know a lot!
Then you should know better than to ask about it in an open and very public forum. :roll:

Masters,
Nice try ..... it will take more than that to entice me to get the 'rubber glove' treatment from the Cheltenham boys for spilling confidential beans ; )

Is it just my unit or has everyone else had returns for returns from Land, DRLC & Bde HQ. Every time I open my e-mails there's another fcuking return. For fcuks sake!!!!

dpm_mirkin said:
Is it just my unit or has everyone else had returns for returns from Land, DRLC & Bde HQ. Every time I open my e-mails there's another fcuking return. For fcuks sake!!!!
that and the fact that all 3 are using different abriviations for bits of kit and that some of the wonderful ones they are using are not in the abbreviations list in the bowman pamphlet we have

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Intelligence Cell 11
P Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
FPF_my_loc The Intelligence Cell 35