BOWMAN

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Irons, Jun 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone had dealings with BOWMAN yet? Courses, conversion or presentations. Any points, comments, ideas, views welcomed.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I have heard of it.

3. Wasn't he that bloke from that programme on the telly, you know the one, go yes you do! :p

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

"Lets see what you would have won!"

5. not the one with that bloody Bull thing?

6. had a presentation on it a couple of weeks ago, and still none the wiser :oops:

7. who gave the presentation? and why none the wiser? bad presentation? wrong content or delivery? or just thick as mints!!

8. the bloke whos organising it for the AMS and some Signals bod, just a mind numbingly dull subject.

Might be superduper kit, but you still have to be in line of sight apparently!

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

:lol:

10. Suggest you all go over to the Royal Signals forum on this

I am AMS serving with 16 Signal Regiment - who are at the forefront of Digitisation - very big subject and if I may temperatly indicate one that is now kicking peoples behind for not looking at the Human Resources side sooner rather than later.

Lots of very, very knowledgable people here so pop along to the R Sigs forum

11. The link you posted does say:

4. The programme is expected to be delivered in an incremental manner with an initial capability being available to users before January 2006 and a full capability being delivered no later than 2010.

Don't hold your breath though - depends who gets the contract :twisted:

will it be a medical & dental package with the major contractors :twisted:

12. The primary health care information solution provider is pretty obvious isn't it ..... and i'd guess the contract goes to IBM or Logica

13. Try Emis or even SOEI maybe just maybe Practiceworks will get a look in if Emis gets the contract or should that be sub-contract :D

14. Heard EMIS are subcontractors for both parties, so EMIS should continue to provide the primary healthcare solution.