Bowman in Webbing?

Why the hell would you want to? Anyway have you though about a haversack or those gay man bags they're issuing

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

AIRBORNEJOCK

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you get an adjustable quick release clip tailored onto one of you pouches itll fit its a bit of a lick if your not using the fexible whip.

Believe it or not, you actually get issued a pouch for sect. comd. level kit (although most blokes just use a utility pouch), anything else goes in your daysack.

The wee infantry VHF comes with its own pouch for fitting to your belt kit , anything bigger goes in a breach or a daysack.

I wouldn't think the section level Bowman would fit in a utility pouch. With the battery on its a bit of a brick. The PLCE pouch is a beast too and I wouldn't put it on my webbing. Daysack all the way.

Most blokes used to stick it in their utilty pouches, G10 or off the shelf I don't know. Mainly because it was a pain in the sphincter chopping and changing belt kit. But you're probably right, daysacks were the logical option, especially when it came to re-filling them or doing battery changes.

Having it in your webbing is a really good way of breaking the goose neck. stick it in your daysack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Intelligence Cell 11
P Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
FPF_my_loc The Intelligence Cell 35