Bowman Implementation

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by BusterMcD, Jul 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,
    I am doing some commercial research on the Bowman Program. (I am not a journalist).

I am trying to get some POSITIVE feedback on the likelihood that Bowman will meet its 2008/ 2009 implmentation deadline.

I have a detailed understanding of the implementation to date/ implementation scope/ technical/ ergonomic/ training difficulties experienced and required integration with NEC/ other programmes (DLO/ DII).

It just seems to add up to a logistical nightmare and I can't see how roll-out can be achieved on schedule.

I'd welcome any insight/ direction you can provide.
  2. On a related subject, as a new civvie, I was researching new radar technology for possible civilian applications. The military project I was interested in was still protectively-marked and commercially confidential. I would suggest caution in answering this one...but I doubt I need to say that
  3. 23C

23C Clanker

All your questions can be taken by SO1, CSCD, HQSOinC(A) or GD Direct. Simple really.
  4. Buster - I also think you need to be very clear what you mean by 'implementation deadline'.
  5. To find out more about BOWMAN contact SO1 C2DC as you will get a more realstic answer.
  6. Whatever that means :lol: :lol:
  7. CS - once I've figured it out I'll keep it to myself - knowledge is power! :)
  8. Couldn't agree more, my lot have have lived by that for decades. :D