Bowman Document 09A

Good morning,

I hope someone may know the answer.

I have been looking for a pretty old document that come out with Bowman I think was called a BRD 09A. It showed every platform and what comms fit each should have and to whom. I had a hard copy years ago and wondered if anyone has a copy or point me in the direction of an electronic copy.

Thanks.

Good morning,

I have been looking for a pretty old document that come out with Bowman I think was called a BRD 09A. It showed every platform and what comms fit each should have and to whom. I had a hard copy years ago and wondered if anyone has a copy or point me in the direction of an electronic copy.

Thanks.

You could try the BATCIS Delivery Team but I would suggest it is likely to be difficult to get hold of a document that is probably Official - Sensitive or above.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Good morning,

Thanks.
If you are serving get in touch with Forms & Pubs at Bicester.

happyuk

War Hero
This is the BATCIS system that the MOD are currently transitioning over to EvO (Evolve to Open) isn't it?

Evolve to open

I'll ask around some buddies who have worked with this stuff, but like you say it could be tall order given security classifications etc.

BRD implies a Bowman Release Document, does the BUCK still exist? Release documents used to be available through that, though you may require Level 2 access to see them.

Good morning,

Thanks.

Is this the one with silhouettes of the whole battle group and who’s got what sets on what nets? Or specifically which pieces of equipment should be in any given platform?

I think I know the one you mean. I’ve seen many printed copies, but I don’t know it’s whereabouts on MODNet. I’ll have a grovel about.

Latest Threads