Bowman Daysack

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Webleysaurus, Nov 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This isn't one of those 'what daysack shall I buy?' threads...before anyone gets upset and suggests I use the search function.

Basically, I've managed to get hold of one of these new Bowman daysacks with the detachable lid...and this is where the problem has no lid!

Just wondering if anyone would a) be able to point me in the right direction to find a replacement lid; b) be in a position to find one in exchange for some beer tokens.

Please don't give me 'if you're meant to have one you would be issued one, ask your QM'. You know the score. PM me if you can help.

Cheers guys
  2. Do you mean this ?

If so you could try contacting KM and asking whether they can procure one for you?
  3. Cheers guys, relavent messages sent.

4. Did you not once work for them?
  5. No I never worked for PRI.

Pri was started by an ex-member of Arktis that jumped ship, and started PRI.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Curious about which one as I knew one off Artkis' founders, he was my english teacher at secondary school about 26 years ago!
  7. The ex RM that started Arktis (one of the starters) sold the company on about 10 (ish) years ago. They had moved into making chainsaw trousers, and they wern't tested very well......

So the person that is now listed as MD Arktis purchased the company at that time.

I did work for Arktis for a while, a few years ago.

If you want any further info page me.
  8. For info... PRI are awesome, got me a daysack lid no priblem at all.
  9. Could someone please post the NSN for this item
  10. Anyone???
  11. Dunno if anyone is still interested, but:

12. Anybody know where I can pick up a Bowman daysack from? Tried KM but no luck, also tried all of the obivious websites. Any help apprichated
  13. no luck there unless im looking in the wrong place?