Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bowman Daysack

This isn't one of those 'what daysack shall I buy?' threads...before anyone gets upset and suggests I use the search function.

Basically, I've managed to get hold of one of these new Bowman daysacks with the detachable lid...and this is where the problem lies...it has no lid!

Just wondering if anyone would a) be able to point me in the right direction to find a replacement lid; b) be in a position to find one in exchange for some beer tokens.

Please don't give me 'if you're meant to have one you would be issued one, ask your QM'. You know the score. PM me if you can help.

Cheers guys

Curious about which one as I knew one off Artkis' founders, he was my english teacher at secondary school about 26 years ago!

The ex RM that started Arktis (one of the starters) sold the company on about 10 (ish) years ago. They had moved into making chainsaw trousers, and they wern't tested very well......

So the person that is now listed as MD Arktis purchased the company at that time.

I did work for Arktis for a while, a few years ago.

If you want any further info page me.