Bowman and Manning changes

Manning must be low now Bowman is in. I rang the Bowman team this morning and no one was in anywhere, Finally had to go up the chain to get my question answered 0930 and no one is at there desk to give advice.

It's wierd that working all those years, a staffy gets himself in charge of a troop and then an RSWO comes in from the planet BOWSHITE and takes over!!! Bloody mad that! These RSWO's need to make sure they know what they're talking about if they are going to take over from a staffy with all that experience. RSWO's KNOW YOUR PLACE! lol.......

Marky, I take it all back............

dpm_mirkin said:
It's wierd that working all those years, a staffy gets himself in charge of a troop and then an RSWO comes in from the planet BOWSHITE and takes over!!! Bloody mad that! These RSWO's need to make sure they know what they're talking about if they are going to take over from a staffy with all that experience. RSWO's KNOW YOUR PLACE! lol.......
But you're a flatliner as well lol :lol:

I f*ckin' wish!!!!!!

MSI64 said:
Manning must be low now Bowman is in. I rang the Bowman team this morning and no one was in anywhere, Finally had to go up the chain to get my question answered 0930 and no one is at there desk to give advice.
Why don't you PM any of the guys on here for advice? Just a thought :wink:

dpm_mirkin said:

lolololol..... I will still make the brews! "Put more coffee in the mug we aint on rations you breast fed" I know.