Bowler Hats

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Verily, one can't win. In that case I shall 'ave ta go underground me ol' cocksparra'
I say, is one parlaying in the vernacular? How very very common of one. Is one some sort of monger? Pray tell cur sir, what exactly is your game? (and do not say wendyball or croquet, they are the sports of wandoughts and yaldsons).

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
@A signaller I have it on good authority that our bellicose posturings are reminiscent of the Russo-Swedish war 1741-1743 which was started by the Hats *. In the spirit of chivalry and common courtesy I shall call a truce and a cessation of hostilities. it is obviously the shenanigans brought about by the OP @TommyAtkins1914 and as such the fustilarian gnashgab should be severely punished.
I await your reply in this matter in the hope our differences may be settled and a virtual knees-up be enjoyed by all (music will be provided by Vera Lynn, Gracie Fields, The Sex Pistols and Splodgenessabounds. Running buffet by Andy Capp's Commandos). Free virtual beer.
How say you sir?
There would only remain the problem of @robinrocket111 A neutral? I think not sirrah! He is most likely in the pay of @Queensman and @Chef who are, I surmise, minions of none other than Bugsy!!!

*Still on the thread subject.

Bollocks to this...

Mornington Crescent!

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I love it when a thread descends into surreal lunacy, my work here is done. :grin::grin::grin:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
You started it you bounder
That's as maybe, would you like me to self-flagellate? Yes you would you weirdo. I'll invite you to the virtual funfest as I feel you might be of a similar inclination to myself (I don't partake any more but my last bike was a Ducati 900 super sport).

@A signaller I have it on good authority that our bellicose posturings are reminiscent of the Russo-Swedish war 1741-1743 which was started by the Hats *. In the spirit of chivalry and common courtesy I shall call a truce and a cessation of hostilities. it is obviously the shenanigans brought about by the OP @TommyAtkins1914 and as such the fustilarian gnashgab should be severely punished.
I await your reply in this matter in the hope our differences may be settled and a virtual knees-up be enjoyed by all (music will be provided by Vera Lynn, Gracie Fields, The Sex Pistols and Splodgenessabounds. Running buffet by Andy Capp's Commandos). Free virtual beer.
How say you sir?
There would only remain the problem of @robinrocket111 A neutral? I think not sirrah! He is most likely in the pay of @Queensman and @Chef who are, I surmise, minions of none other than Bugsy!!!

*Still on the thread subject.

Good sir, how can I, a stalwart of the northern shores of old father Thames, and parts of the west midlands refuse such a noble gesture. I will command my troops to stand down, and ease springs, tag a fag break, and sheath their cutlasses,. Your magnanimous gesture to break bread, and forgo the usual surrender documents, are the true mark of a gentleman. I salute you sir. and will contact @robinrocket forthwith by carrier pigeon, and inform him that his imminent call up has been rescinded. Might I humbly suggest we meet on virtual common ground, here in the revered portals of Arrse, bury out differences, as you so suggest, and proceed to rip a new one, on those that deserve it. Sir, I drink to your health, Signed,... Sir the Hon northern Tasty geezer, A Signaller. JCB, CF&N.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
@robinrocket111 but I always wanted one of these:
17_norvin.jpg-1000x671.jpg

OOoooooh and a bowler hat of course, (so as not to derail the thread).

but my last bike was a Ducati 900 super sport).
If it was one of the Bevel Drive Desmo's, I'll bet you'd wished you'd never sold it! You seen the price they are making........!!!!!
Do they still make Riding Brown Derby's, need one for the next hanging down by the Thames.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
If it was one of the Bevel Drive Desmo's, I'll bet you'd wished you'd never sold it! You seen the price they are making........!!!!!
Do they still make Riding Brown Derby's, need one for the next hanging down by the Thames.
It was indeed a Desmo. :crying::crying::crying: As to the Derby I ain't got a scooby.

Latest Threads