Bountys Yet again!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bigsouth1981, Apr 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got theirs yet?, anyone know when it will go in roughly?

2. got mine already

3. ******* hell when?

4. Last april :p

5. Sorry mate, your the first bite I've had with that line.
    No not got bounty yet and don't know anyone who has, bounty usually hits the bank around the 10th or 14th of april, however that depends on when yours was signed off

If you only completed all the itd's for this year in march then it may be later

6. did all my itd a thousand times last year as part of the rtt, cant belive i fell for that btw! :)

7. Like I say mid april , this your first bounty I guess not if you are rtt.

8. you mean you're not doing this for the love of it!!!

9. got mine this morning!!!!!!

chocolate had melted by lunchtime tho :(

10. You can go right off some people

11. It seems that now instead of the Bounty going in on 1st April it'll go in between 10th & 14th April, if it does'nt get onto your PSAO or unit pay office .

12. Scottish Units are to get theirs on the 18th April ,as of this Morning ,our Coy Clerk works at APC Glasgow....anf it will be late cos their on Easter Leave...Bless,

13. Money grabbing civvies the lot of you.

14. How much is the top wack this year, any idea?

15. here's a question that needs clearing up. I was a group B OCdt and then commissioned as a group B 2lt, I then transfered to the Group A and have been so for the last year. I was told that I would acrue bounty seniority and will therefore receive a fourth year bounty this year, this has also been the case for others in my situation. A friend who is with 4PARA (and we know how great their admin is) should be on a second year bounty by the same logic but has been told he will only recieve first year. What are the rules?