Does anyone know when the bounty money will go in?

Is it going to be at the begining of May due to the way JPA pays us now, or during April as normal??
We've been told that it will not be until the middle of April at the earliest. But then again with how things went last year some of my guys were still picking it up well into June.
Our RAO was in last night, for a brief on JPA etc he said he would be processing the bounty around 27th March..... He didn't say when it would be paid, I guess it depends on how good your RAO is at getting it sorted
CoEs for the Training Year 07/08 are to be input by 31 Mar 08 to ensure that the Bounty Payment is made in the April 08 Payroll due in bank accounts on 1 May 08.

Thats what I was sent via email.

Well now you've called my bluff!!
Leaving is just one option that I'm considering as my TA mojo has got south. I think I'll wait until the bounty is secure and take it from there.
The earliest it will be in the bank is the 1st May as the training year does not finish until 31 March which is 7 days after the closing date for input for April pay. It will therefore be processed with April pay which should be in the bank on 1 May 08.
I remember the good old days when your Bounty went into the Bank on April 1st and there was no hassle.I
Hey me too! I used to take my puttees off and throw them in the air with delight - then it was off to the Army and Navy Store for a new hairy shirt!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 14
I Army Reserve 6
E The Intelligence Cell 16