Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by rsigslad, Jul 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one still waiting on their bounty ?

I still have not recived mine yet my PSAO keeps saying ill deal with it and i still dont have it .

Anyone having a problem like this
  2. no mate i am in the signals thou
  3. Right you are then. The answer is yes, indeedly doodley.
  4. I’ve got an upcoming problem.
    I cant make this years Btn camp and I’ve been told I’ve left it too late to organise an alternative camp… 3 months into the new training year and it’s apparently too late to organise a 2 week course/camp for the remainder of the year :roll:

No bounty for me this year then :x
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Find another unit in your area and offer your services on their annual camp. Most will be grateful for the additional manpower, not to mention your trade.
  6. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Is it f***. Who fed you that line, the SPSI or PSAO? Off the top of my head I can tell you that there's two-week SAA courses running in Oct and Feb that are still taking bids (think you need a stripe at least though). Bloody hell, worse comes to worse, I've known people do two weeks work as dogs bodies at the TAC in lieu of camp! Mind you that was at a Signals unit which needed a hell of a lot of maintenance work doing on its Dets.
  7. We are always being asked to support cadet camps...that's a 2 week doss around
  8. Under the TCOS that you signed up to, your unit is mandated to give you the oppertunity to gain your bounty.

your unit are being, (for want of a better expression) cnuts!

9. Balls, total balls.

Why not trying ringing an OTC if there's one near you and offering your services for various crap, most of the students that normally do the odd jobs etc will have gone home now. We had a Sgt from a local unit with us for two weeks, came in every working day and checked the pay..not a great job but worth 1,500k in the long run