Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tank_6275, Mar 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just a quick one can anyone confirm what first year bounty is?
  2. milk chocolate
  3. ne1 fancy a proper response
  4. ...and coconut. The taste of paradise.

Last years rate was £382 so expect about ten quid or so extra. May even be just over £400!
  5. nice1 cheers
  6. msr

msr LE

7. Hence the sarcastic reply
  8. and dont expext it at all soon,have to thank jpa for that.sometime around december should be about right.
  9. should be a kit kat for the first year
  10. Bounty in the first year?

No wonder we don't have any money. It should be a loyalty reward not a 'turn up' reward.
  11. Dark Chocolate......?
  12. well if its about loyalty i would have done many more days at the sqn if they hadnt been taken up by the SC06. the days spend on sc06 were taken from my days which apparently shouldnt have happened and therefore i would have been up at ta a lot more often
  13. Been Told that the Bounty should go in around the normal pay day but last months pay will be in at the end of the month.
    would this happen on civi street? how much interest will that make the MOD while it sits in their bank.
  14. Worse happens with NHS pay.

I'm still being charged for parking at a hospital I no longer work at for a parking permit that expired in October 2006. I'm still waiting for authorisation to claim expenses that were incurred in September 2006, let alone the actual payment of them. It's been so long now, I think I've lost the receipts.

Glasgow is probably the better organised of my two employers...

15. I think you should think before you write, we will have to pay parking on the next drill night now that you have planted a seed.