Bounty

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by brecon_billy, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So that magical time is near when Her Majesty decides to reward me with a nice little financial thank you aka The Bounty.

However my enthusiasm for it is somewhat dampened by the conversation I had with our Unit Admin Clerk who said that due to JPA it won't actually appear in my account until May 1st at the earliest!

Surely that can't be right? With a new paperless automated personnel system which was trumpeted as the best thing since sliced bread how come I am getting something a month later than I should?

Has anyone else heard this or is he trying to pull of a big "WAH!"?

2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Done to death last year, already posted again this year.

Not too sharp, are you?

3. The Trg Year ends on March 31st.

Certificates of efficiency are issued up to this point but unsurprisingly, are not valid for JPA (nor were they before JPA) until after the end of the trg yr - 1st April onwards

In April, pay is put forward as usual up to half way through the month for settlement at the next TA pay run (end of the month - as it is every month) and paid on the 1st day of the following month.

So, finish the trg year with a certificate of efficiency, pay gets put in along with Bounty claim during frst two weeks of April, and you get it on the 1st May!

hey presto.

Wingles.

4. msr

msr LE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.