• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bounty/wages

Anyone out there getting their first year bounty now? If so, how much did you get? And are wages being pushed back to the 3rd as a result of bank holidays etc,

Cheers

I'm on my first year bounty too;

From the ArmyJobs website:

1st Year £424
2nd Year £934
3rd and 4th Year £1,443
5th and subsequent years £1,674

It probably took you longer to write that post than it did for me to google it and get the answer ;)

Yea I got those figures too, but I got a payment of £594 into my account, so I was trying to figure out if the bounty has gone up since that article or was I paid at the same time.

Bounty is tax free, it is also pro rata in your first year so unless you were enlisted as at 01 April 10 your first year bounty will be reduced based upon the proportion of the year you completed.

Well, I'm guessing by "the pay people" you mean your admin staff? Who have no control over if a JPA element entry is taxable or not o_O

If you're talking about SPVA (ie JPA), then meh, yes they're shit but I imagine that was at the introduction of JPA? If you're talking Unicom then heh, I have no idea.

Well, I'm guessing by "the pay people" you mean your admin staff? Who have no control over if a JPA element entry is taxable or not o_O

If you're talking about SPVA (ie JPA), then meh, yes they're shit but I imagine that was at the introduction of JPA? If you're talking Unicom then heh, I have no idea.
Well it was after the introduction of JPA so must be SPVA, I was told at the time it had something to do with me having de mobbed from a tour just previously.

Latest Threads