• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bounty time

I heard the price of Bountys could go up due to dessicated coconut being in short supply. I already grudge paying 55 bloody pence for a Mars bar. I remember back in the day when they cost 30p!

Can you imagine how much outrage that would cause? It would be hilarious to watch :)

There would be a binary explosion on arrse. All the hobbyists crying, and screaming, about how they rely on the "fabled annual bounty"
generally these types are the one's who have dodged all the commitments and feel it is their right to paid for doing Fcuk all

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
generally these types are the one's who have dodged all the commitments and feel it is their right to paid for doing Fcuk all
And your point is?

I see my bounty as payment for having to spend one evening a week with people who's sole topics of conversation are what type of boot polish is best and whether 5.56 is better than 7.62.

Throbbing.

Latest Threads