Bounty time

I wish you TA guys would start one of these every year..............oh........you do!

Same time next year? Excellent, see you there.

Let's see, 2007 May, 2008 May, 2009 May, 2010 May, I wonder when it'll be in this year?

Can you imagine how much outrage that would cause? It would be hilarious to watch :)

There would be a binary explosion on arrse. All the hobbyists crying, and screaming, about how they rely on the "fabled annual bounty"

I heard the price of Bountys could go up due to dessicated coconut being in short supply. I already grudge paying 55 bloody pence for a Mars bar. I remember back in the day when they cost 30p!

Can you imagine how much outrage that would cause? It would be hilarious to watch :)

There would be a binary explosion on arrse. All the hobbyists crying, and screaming, about how they rely on the "fabled annual bounty"
generally these types are the one's who have dodged all the commitments and feel it is their right to paid for doing Fcuk all

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
generally these types are the one's who have dodged all the commitments and feel it is their right to paid for doing Fcuk all
And your point is?

I see my bounty as payment for having to spend one evening a week with people who's sole topics of conversation are what type of boot polish is best and whether 5.56 is better than 7.62.

Throbbing.

Anyone else got theirs yet ? :p
You do realise of course that they get paid in May and this has been the case for a few years now. But then you are probably just taking the pi** and I've fallen for it. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Army Reserve 14
I Army Reserve 6
E The Intelligence Cell 16