Bounty Successes

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Praetorian, Apr 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mine is in! The Long Haired RSM has already got her beady eyes on it.....

Fuck the bitch, im buying an Xbox 360 and GTA4. Im the poor cunt that got beasted, choked on CS and sat through MATT6 for it.
  2. Poor you, I got mine too, without much effort and all because my POTL ran into this last training year.
    Then again, I did have to face months of heat and dust in a slightly unfriendly foreign country...

I agree wholeheartedly with the X360/GTA4 resolution.
  3. I'm going for the PS3/GTA4 combo I think. If I get it.
  4. Its in at the moment mate, check your bank.
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Mine has landed.
  6. Mine went in 30min ago :D

Chaaaa CHING :D
  7. Mine hasn't gone in yet - bloody typical - qualify early on in the year and still they can't get it in on time. :x :evil:

Should it happen to go in between now and Friday though it will mean more beer tokens for the Annual Urine Up.

8. If mine goes in today, it will be swiftly donated as promised :D
  9. Woohoooo 56inch plasma for me!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Just checked.
    Its in. ISA topped up, few bills paid and my eye is resting on a rather fine 1983 BMW 6 Series.......
  11. Hooorah! Mine is in too, off to buy a motorbike now :D
  12. Mine still not in, though curiously, my pay is...
  13. Mines in. Cue some Mortgage Payments to keep her quiet and then I'm spanking the rest on whores and clothes that make me look posh rather than a council house gyppo.
  14. Mines in and already gone (transferred to pay off the new car deposit I made on my visa last night).

Shouldn't have done it (assuming bounty would be paid on time) as JPA is so bloody awful at paying wages.
  15. Mine hit the bank.