Bounty sniping

Whilst going through the obvious anecdotes that are told on Remembrance Sunday after a few beers I mentioned the 'Battlefield tour' I did in Sarajevo. One thing I take from that was when at Tito's monument being told the story of bounty hunter's paying $ to turn up and snipe civilians. Now was there any truth in this tale and if there was can these people be hunted down?

It's quite funny that 'Remembrance festival' aside the top threads are about some twat not getting 'mucker requests' yet a gen Mil based question remains unanswered.

Whilst going through the obvious anecdotes that are told on Remembrance Sunday after a few beers I mentioned the 'Battlefield tour' I did in Sarajevo. One thing I take from that was when at Tito's monument being told the story of bounty hunter's paying $ to turn up and snipe civilians. Now was there any truth in this tale and if there was can these people be hunted down?
Certainly a rumour I heard - That the Croats and Serbs were charging rich Germans who would drive down for a weekend "stalk".

Certainly a rumour I heard - That the Croats and Serbs were charging rich Germans who would drive down for a weekend "stalk".
It's the rumour that was banded around for me, not just wealthy Germans though. Surely these 'c'unts should be brought to justice. If it happened?

Latest Threads