Bounty hunters to cut benefit fraud by £1bn

Whilst using experian is probably a good idea, I had a vision of David Cameron walking up and down a line consisting of Boba Fett, Dog the Bounty hunter and Chuck norris at Conservative HQ, saying 'They're no use to me dead...'

Whilst using experian is probably a good idea, I had a vision of David Cameron walking up and down a line consisting of Boba Fett, Dog the Bounty hunter and Chuck norris at Conservative HQ, saying 'They're no use to me dead...'
I don't care either way, just so long as it cuts the benefits cost for the workshy I'm happy

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Will they be armed like in the US? That would be cool.

"Doley scum! face down on the floor NOW! Tart! Step away from that fag packet, slowly now, slowly. We're taking you down and in bludger!"

Thought Judge Dread was becoming a reality there for a moment. Anything that cuts the waste that is in the benefits system has to be a good thing.

i think everyone is missing a few points:

tories in and its open season on the poor!

how dare someone show that our rich and privelegded mp's are corrupt, lets just make sure a couple are hung out to dry and wait for the dust to settle and carry on, the hoi polloi are thick and stupid they won't notice.

when a small amount of people ruin the world's economy lets make sure we cane the majority of people with bank charges, make huge profits and not pay the government back. ah, not forgetting the huge bonuses when most people can't get a wage rise and some have taken a pay cut, not forgetting those that have and will be made redundant.

remember that the bank losses have been changed to national debt by quantitive easing, when is this going to be paid back? oh I forgot, its paper or accounting changes that have made the profit or bonuses.

yes, there is benefit fraud. Unfortunately, the needy will be used for these companies to make a profit and the real fraudsters will get away with it. who will be advising these companies? surely not mp's who will not declare their private interests!! a la hague. lol. the people involved are too clever to be caught because they know how to play the system and the amount of people involved is more than we think. is there a zero tolerance target or will people who have been overpaid by £50 pounds in one week be hounded through the courts if they cannot pay the money back.

declaring war on the so called poor will not work. it wont change the fact that 95% of the wealth in this country is controlled by 5% of the population.

how dare someone show that our rich and privelegded mp's are corrupt, lets just make sure a couple are hung out to dry and wait for the dust to settle and carry on, the hoi polloi are thick and stupid they won't notice.

when a small amount of people ruin the world's economy lets make sure we cane the majority of people with bank charges, make huge profits and not pay the government back. ah, not forgetting the huge bonuses when most people can't get a wage rise and some have taken a pay cut, not forgetting those that have and will be made redundant.

remember that the bank losses have been changed to national debt by quantitive easing, when is this going to be paid back? oh I forgot, its paper or accounting changes that have made the profit or bonuses.

yes, there is benefit fraud. Unfortunately, the needy will be used for these companies to make a profit and the real fraudsters will get away with it. who will be advising these companies? surely not mp's who will not declare their private interests!! a la hague. lol. the people involved are too clever to be caught because they know how to play the system and the amount of people involved is more than we think. is there a zero tolerance target or will people who have been overpaid by £50 pounds in one week be hounded through the courts if they cannot pay the money back.

declaring war on the so called poor will not work. it wont change the fact that 95% of the wealth in this country is controlled by 5% of the population.
Isn't there a window you can lick somewhere, you don't have the faintest grasp of economics.

Sounds like someones afraid their gravy train will be stopped and they'll have to go back to working for a living! Learn to use grammar and punctuation or go back to moscow, commie! The poor are fcuking vermin, we'd be better off if we just killed them all, but brutally exposing their financial pecadillos will have to suffice for now...

**** off and get a job.

Well half the pikeys have kids ranging from 20ish down to toddler age plus never mind their older offspring breeding after the age of 13 not sure what breeds faster bacteria/rats/rabbits/chavs

In the eighteen years I've been in civvy strasse, I've met former colleagues who have been involved in this type of work. Likewise with some Met Police types who have been contracted by either the 'Benefits Office' or some Insurance company or other to undertake investigative work. It's nothing new beyond reminding long term claimants that they are likely to be scrutinised.

There was a similar article in Sunday's NOTW which was e-mailed to me by POPPY. It was a rather embarrassing feature in my opinion, on 'Pete Winner' ( Soldier I) now training 'operators' to follow / photograph claimants. It's a decent wage for ex-mil and ex-police types but very much an acquired career taste.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Bunch of nonsensical tripe that completely fails to address the issue of my inadequacies as a productive member of society, whilst projecting all the fault for my failures onto the people who actually achieve things in life.
I'm sure that's very nice for you Kip59, but in questioning why it is that the public must pay for the effects of quantative easing, and bailing out the banks, did you include yourself in that statement? Being on the dole, and soon expecting child benefit and all the rest, have you or will you be making a personal contribution to the bail-out from your dole (sorry, my taxes)? If not, then perhaps you would be wiser to shut your ******* cake-hole, and also keep you ******* legs closed while you're at it, lest we, the tax-payers in society feel slightly less inclined to bail your ******* arse out because you refuse to find the means to pay for your own food.

By the way, the banks are obliged to repay the government, with interest for the bail-out, not to mention the fact that the very same government is looking to make a profit on the bank shares it 'acquired' due to the banks falling over when it sells them.

All round, the government will be expecting to make a profit on this debacle for the tax-payer (that's not you btw, in case you missed the point in the first paragraph). That'll be nice.

The real difference between you sucking on the tit of the tax-payer and the banks doing it is that the banks will repay what they owe, whilst you actually believe that society, through the medium of government and taxes owes you a ******* living.

I think its great if they have the powers they need.
Combine it with an advertising campaign (cheap posters would do - the media will pick up on it and broadcast it at prime-time for free) saying something along the lines of

"It costs money to have children...if you don't have any....then don't have them. It is THAT simple. "

That's sigline material right there!

It's not open season on the poor. It's open season on the benefit frauds, wasters and Wontworks who are dragging this country further and further into debt by consistently defrauding and pilfering from the state, paying no contributions and not working to help stabilise the country's spiralling economy.

The hoi palloi who are stupid enough to think that they can get away with living beyond their feasible means are thick and stupid and they bloody well will notice now they've got a government body chasing their debt trails.

Bonuses to Bankers and other professional executives are now being scrutinised with a view to capping the most outrageously unfair ones. Let's not forget that the 'small amount of people who have ruined the global economy' would not have been in a position to do so if it weren't for the ridiculous borrowing that private individuals were greedy enough to take. I don't recall the banks ever forcing a loan on me or threatening me with charges when I wasn't in a position that warranted it.

We're not talking about the shadowy fedora-wearing gangsters who frequent Strip Clubs carrying brief-cases full of untaxed sequential notes. We're talking about Joe Chav and his live-in partner, Shaniqua, who've been selling weed out of their allotment while pocketing Single-Parent tax-credits for their umpteen sprogs; the dole and two types of disability allowance to help ease the post-traumatic stress they suffered after watching Free Willy. These leeches need to be pursued and forced to account for the drain they've placed on society as a whole with the hope of a) integrating them back into the work(house)place or, preferably, b) getting sat on by a 300lb Mullet-wearing ex-con who preaches verse while shooting people with a paint-gun.

They're not 'so-called poor.' They are self-professed poor who want to take and take and never give back. They are dregs and germs who, somehow, have crawled to a position under the last Government where they can feed and multiply without consequence and they need severe social re-education if we're ever going to get this Country back on track and back to being the great Nation we vaguely remember our grandparents telling us stories about.
Good luck with the Uni-route by the way. I hope it goes well for you. What are you studying?

Latest Threads