Bounty Help

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by easypeasy, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was mobilised last year from March on op herrick, My post tour leave finished in Feb 09. My unit have informed me that as i have not completed Matts for this year i will not be recieving my bounty.
    I was under the assumption that as i have just completed a tour over most of the year i would not have to do matts.

Any help would be great
  2. In the past I used to request an extension to the training year in order to complete MATTs for TA soldiers returning from Ops. This really should have been done as soon as it was identified you would be unable to complete mandatory training before COP Mar 09.

When were you advised of the requirement to complete MATTs?
  3. 2 simple questions.

1)Had you done all your MATS BEFORE reporting to Chilwell in March 2008?

2)Did you do all your MATTS at Chilwell? (which is a yes)

If you had already completed your MATTS tests for 2007 - 2008 before reporting to Chilwell then the MATTS tests completed at Chilwell COULD be counted towards the next Bounty year 208 - 2009 I can not remember the DIN but there is something out there about this.

If you used the MATTS tests at Chilwell to cover Bounty for 2007-2008 then I suspect your unit have been slack. The Tour counts towards the requirement for days done so there should have been enough time to do the bulk of your MATTS.
  4. I'm sure you are correct here but I seem to remember (but can't confirm) a requirement to complete so many days TA trg also.
  5. I came back at the beginning of April, having been mobilised in December and I GOT my bounty. Regs dictate that you qualify for your bounty if you pass the fizz, IRT etc. Suggest you talk to your Chf Clk 'cos you are being short-changed big time
  6. Also, Mobilisation counts for your 2 weeks and so many days for each month mobilised, thats how I got mine