bounty/FTRS

skymacuk

Old-Salt
Guys,

I'm going onto an FTRS contract in January 2020, will i still get my bounty for the training year 2019 if i have completed all my MATTs and ACT ?

cheers in advance.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Guys,

I'm going onto an FTRS contract in January 2020, will i still get my bounty for the training year 2019 if i have completed all my MATTs and ACT ?

cheers in advance.
I suggest you read your contract .....crazy I know, but give it a go

morsk

LE
Ask your PSAO

Guys,

cheers in advance.
You should do. I got mine in May 2018 having started my contract in July 2017.

Can't remember if Chilwell covers you for your MATTs or if you have to have done them before you go mind. When you finish your FTRS, the letter of the law says your time on FTRS in that trg year will tick the ACT requirement. Depending on the extent to which your Reserve unit screw the nut, your MATTs results should/might carry over too.

Rooper

War Hero
Guys,

cheers in advance.
Yes you will. You will get a part year based upon the number of months you served as a reservist prior to starting your FTRS contract.

Latest Threads