Bounty and resignation

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by antphilip, Jul 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A quick question to clarify an issue as I don't have the expertise, if someone resigns from the TA and rejoins/joins another reserve service within a few months do they lose their bounty accumulation or is their a period of grace?
  2. Do all reserves give a bounty? I can't imagine that it'll get moved across, so I'd figure you start again.
  3. According to the MoD and the Army website (that lists tri-service pay and bounty) they do.

Me thinks an AGC admin guru is needed!
  4. msr

msr LE

If you are joining the Andrew, or the Blue Jobs, then you deserve nothing!!

5. If I was the clerk of the unit you were joining, I'd look at your year-to-date records, add it to my spreadsheet & carry on as if nothing had happened. At the end of the year, if you have qualified, you've qualifed - it matters not where you have obtained those qualificatons.
  6. Without the loss of accrued bounty? E.g. back to year one.

And MSR know a few people in this boat, back to your playstation in the trailer :D
  7. Fk off you free loading TA cnuts. You're not getting a bounty because you dont deserve it!!!

8. A really well considered answer, how long did it take you to think that up?

What you might consider doing is approaching whatever organisation yuo are considering joining and ask them if yuo will qualify.
  9. Made me laugh.
  10. You've got to laugh at the TA. What else are they good for?
  11. Filling in the gaps you create whilst getting your leave/time with family (if your wife hasn't left you already for someone with more social skills, e.g. the milkman)/ or when you leave for civvie street, as you've topped out at trooper, or even a sniff there of any of the above? This is all of course, if you ever actually make it into anything other than the ACF. Good luck.

However if a pay guru/admin could answer the original question it would be appreciated.
  12. Im a bit young to be married and dont slag off milkmen, they work harder than you TA types, and disirve much more respect!
  13. You arn't even in the army. This is a very, very poor wah.
  14. Well said Prae, I shouldn't feed it. Shame on me.
  15. yep but the key point is mate. That at the end of a week the milkmans done his job until monday he has boned the women pissed in the milk bottles.

When TAs finish on a friday they go home pick up their kit and spend the weekend working only to go back to work on the monday.

May i suggest you try it for a few months and see much of a waste you think the TA is and how lazy you think they are. When i was in the ta i found it bloody hard at times.