Bounties

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by brettarider, Mar 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

well it's almost that time again what you spendings yours on? as for me importing 2 lambretta's from Greece :wink:

2. Family holiday in Cyprus

3. Ok.. so slight off topic.... not what i'm spending it on.. but whether i'll get it.

Just transferred from the (dreaded) OTC to a TA unit.... In the OTC we would get our bounty paid in aug after we've attended july annual camp etc ... So THIS year i've had a bounty paid (technically)...

Does this mean that i'll effectively miss out on a years bounty whilst i wait to re-align myself with the TA-normal?

Thx

SR10

4. as a new recruit would i get a bounty first year ? - if so when is it paid ? thanks

5. Clearing my overdraft! 3rd year student about to gradutate + 5th year bounty = :)

6. As long as you have qualified (ie passed all ITDs and Phase 2) before April then you should Swindonman tho it may arrive late as Glasgow are f***ing slow sometime ;)

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Ha ve you done all your ITD's and 2 week recruit/cmsr camp ect? if not dont think so might be next year I'm afraid why not speak to your unit admin office should be in a better position to tell you

8. Mine has already been spent on a new digital camcorder, and the remainder is going on a nice weekend in Paris, and a few plane flights here and there.

You'll qualify for bounty if you've got all your days and ITD's done, and the CMS(R)/GAP training may also be compulsary, talk to your psao or OC if they're loitering anywhere and the aproachable kind - they're the ones that pass names onto the CO for certification.

9. What time's that then? The time it ought to be paid? Sure as f*** isn't that time it usually, eventually, ends up in the bank account yet!

10. Oh aye ??

11. Talking to a nice officer last weekend, got his bounty for 204 - 2005, a month ago. On that ratio, I wonder when we willl get this years.

12. MRI scan on my back to get back into the regs. Maybe it should be a brain scan! :lol:

CC_TA

13. Yes, it will be therapy to recover from the inevitable war wounds sustained on the upcoming camp which I hear is going to be 'one to remember', that's all I've heard though.

14. One to remember ? I'm still playing hunt the coursebook !!

15. If you find it can please send directions to me (and the rest of the TA), I may well be playing the 'max the MTD's out game' next year whilst looking for work.