Bountied up yet ?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar69, Apr 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Post here when bounty in bank

Mines not in yet but I did find £15 the missus missed
  2. Mines in. Won't be long before I've either thrown it up into the throne or it's burnt a hole in my pocket and been replaced by cr@p gadgets, stuff I don't need and Pies. :D
  3. Bounty? Whats a bounty?

Maybe that bit of cash we all seem to recieve around september time....
  4. Mines in. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Don't you just love getting tax free dosh of the Govt?
    I've been busting my PSI's ears for over a week trying to find out where the fcuk my money was.

"Happy days are here again......."
  5. So is mine :D :D :D :D :D

so do I go in tonite or stay in watch the footie and get lagered ..... (or maybe black sheep'd)
  6. £1200, thanx very much, now i gotta remember what i was gonna spend it on hehe!
  7. Beer and :lol: Hookers?

Well that's what mines going (gone) on!!! :oops:
  8. Lucky sods, still waiting for good ol' Glasgow to bounty me up
  9. Now if the TA get 1200 smackers, wonder what they would give us regs if we had a bounty, I reckon I would be happy at getting, lets say, 7 grand. Hate when my civvy mates are coming up to me, and waving their yearly bonus in my face, between 4 and 8 thou, Tw*ts, now I have to read you lot getting your summer holiday money, drug money, beer tokens, whore tokens, gadget funds, I am fcuking jealous :lol:
  10. £1,462,00 tax free....... :lol: ching ching
  11. msr

msr LE

You need not be - you should be able to join the TA when you leave and providing you do so within 3 years, you will retain your rank and start on the maximum bounty.

12. I'd keep that quiet from ur wife mate...
  13. Well tickle my balls and tweek my nipples, I have got paid by the TA, looks like my bounty or the wages they owe me for last 4 months...
  14. Mine is safely tucked up in the Nat West. Soon to be deposited on some Brownie points from the Mrs (oh and beer) :lol:
  15. Don't the regs get 5,8, and 10 or 12 year retention bonuses? You know, if you sign on for another couple of years instead of going on to open engagement?

Maybe I'm wrong, can't remember it's been that long.