Bountied up yet ?

Mines in. Won't be long before I've either thrown it up into the throne or it's burnt a hole in my pocket and been replaced by cr@p gadgets, stuff I don't need and Pies. :D

Mines in. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Don't you just love getting tax free dosh of the Govt?
I've been busting my PSI's ears for over a week trying to find out where the fcuk my money was.

"Happy days are here again......."

Now if the TA get 1200 smackers, wonder what they would give us regs if we had a bounty, I reckon I would be happy at getting, lets say, 7 grand. Hate when my civvy mates are coming up to me, and waving their yearly bonus in my face, between 4 and 8 thou, Tw*ts, now I have to read you lot getting your summer holiday money, drug money, beer tokens, whore tokens, gadget funds, I am fcuking jealous :lol:

ducati916 said:
Now if the TA get 1200 smackers, wonder what they would give us regs if we had a bounty, I reckon I would be happy at getting, lets say, 7 grand. Hate when my civvy mates are coming up to me, and waving their yearly bonus in my face, between 4 and 8 thou, Tw*ts, now I have to read you lot getting your summer holiday money, drug money, beer tokens, whore tokens, gadget funds, I am fcuking jealous :lol:
You need not be - you should be able to join the TA when you leave and providing you do so within 3 years, you will retain your rank and start on the maximum bounty.

msr

ducati916 said:
Don't the regs get 5,8, and 10 or 12 year retention bonuses? You know, if you sign on for another couple of years instead of going on to open engagement?

Maybe I'm wrong, can't remember it's been that long.

Devilish, yes it has been along time, only ever quailified for the 8yr bonus.
I think recruits are on a 5 year engagement when they join, but go on to open after that, not too sure about the bonuses they get these days :D

The_Monocled_Mutineer said:
But in reality you mean that you are going to spend all your money on the raz.

Have nothing to put on the credit card.

Have to deploy to pay your overdraft off!!!!
very true too! You'd think I learnt my lesson the last 3 times.

Time for another visit to School Disco me thinks.

Latest Threads