Bouncing baby

Husband and wife midgets book into the maternity hospital. Doc says, and what are you hoping for, a boy or a girl? Husband says - to be honest doc, we don't give a fuck so long as it fits in a cannon

Hmmmm, now it's clear why you were reluctant to post. :?
Oh I see, I'm getting the gist of this now. Its like one of those snooty golf clubs - Rule 1 - all Senior members must ensure that all Junior members get a jolly good rodgering ! Well suck on this one Oz. -
Aussie help desk - G'day mate, how can I help ?
Caller - I'm in the middle of the outback and my girlfriends been stung on her thigh,now her vaginas closed up !
Help desk _ Bummer mate
Caller - OK will do, thanks for the advice.

L

lumpy2

Try looking at the little pink box at top of screen to see if you've got any notifications. Alternatively look at "chat" bottom right.

Edited to add: I'm sticking my neck out here, trying to help, but expecting abuse from the usual quarters :)

Try looking at the little pink box at top of screen to see if you've got any notifications. Alternatively look at "chat" bottom right.

Edited to add: I'm sticking my neck out here, trying to help, but expecting abuse from the usual quarters :)
Thanks bro.! No worry's I've got a gold medal in abuse administration.

I was expecting this one when I saw the thread title -

A bloke is walking down a street in Dublin when he hears a woman screaming. He looks around and sees a wifey hanging out of a third floor window, wreathed in smoke and holding a baby.

"HELP ME!" she shouts, "the house is on fire and I'm trapped - Save my baby"

"Sure it's OK missus - I'm the Irish national goalkeeper - drop your babbie and I'll catch it"

"Are you sure"

"Of course I'm sure - now drop your babbie for the love of god"

So she dropped her baby, the goalie made a dive and caught it inches from the pavement, safe and sound.

Then he bounced it three times and kicked it up the street.

Lumpy - girl?

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
An adult film actress was in hospital giving birth. as the baby came out, the doctor says to her " For some reason, the baby has got one black leg and one white leg" The woman says " In my last film there were a few black guys" The doctor says " the baby has got got Oriental feature" the woman says " yeah, there were a few Chinese guys in the film as well" The doctor examines the baby and says to the woman " He seems to be a perfectly healthy baby" The woman says " Thank fcuk for that, I thought that you were going to say it was barking"!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pteranadon The NAAFI Bar 34
Proximo The NAAFI Bar 6
blessed baby cakes The NAAFI Bar 0