Bouncing baby

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by oldpara, Jun 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Husband and wife midgets book into the maternity hospital. Doc says, and what are you hoping for, a boy or a girl? Husband says - to be honest doc, we don't give a fuck so long as it fits in a cannon

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hmmmm, now it's clear why you were reluctant to post. :?

3. Oh I see, I'm getting the gist of this now. Its like one of those snooty golf clubs - Rule 1 - all Senior members must ensure that all Junior members get a jolly good rodgering ! Well suck on this one Oz. -
    Aussie help desk - G'day mate, how can I help ?
    Caller - I'm in the middle of the outback and my girlfriends been stung on her thigh,now her vaginas closed up !
    Help desk _ Bummer mate
    Caller - OK will do, thanks for the advice.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Knew that one, but take a like for the intro. :thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  5. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :scratch:

6. One day you and I are going to be muckers - depending on the result of the third Lions test !

7. You must be a Rupert as I haven't got a clue what the f..k you are on about ??

8. That's because the twat who repeated your joke word for word has now deleted it !!

9. Sorry Bro, at least I know your not a Rupert or you would have said TWOT not TWAT. Apologies.

10. Accepted.

(Although I'm not a "Bro" ;-))

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry - Senior Member. (what the fuck outfit is this anyway)

12. Roger that...

13. Talking to yourself now?

14. Haha I'm not used to this computer business, counting aircraft rivets is my game.

15. Try looking at the little pink box at top of screen to see if you've got any notifications. Alternatively look at "chat" bottom right.

Edited to add: I'm sticking my neck out here, trying to help, but expecting abuse from the usual quarters :)