• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bottom of my back

When i go running, I get a dull throbbing pain at the bottom of my back. I am fine for the first 10 minutes or so, but find that i stop running sooner and sooner each time i go out.

Anyone else have this, or had this?

yeah i realise that now!!!

No history of back pain, and has only reallycome about over the past 2 weeks or so. I'm not unfit, nor am i overweight, so i can;t work out why it is.

Simple answer, stop running if it hurts. Do the same distance walking in the same clothing/shoes. Does your back still hurt? If no then your running style need sorting out, if yes go to a Dr and get the rabbit removed from your arsse, the buzzing noise should stop as well.......

on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing, i found that my back still hurts when running.

had a massive poo and poke around with the mrs' toothbrush (switched on, of course) and found nothing.

trip to med-centre me thinks.

(added bonus- the M.O. here is gorgeous, so i might get a her finger up my bum :D)

rick_rolled said:
on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing, i found that my back still hurts when running.
Internal bruising then - it will pass........

rick_rolled said:
had a massive poo and poke around with the mrs' toothbrush (switched on, of course) and found nothing.

trip to med-centre me thinks.

(added bonus- the M.O. here is gorgeous, so i might get a her finger up my bum :D)
And she will check the elasticity of your hole, decide it has been stretched, discover the tender area, conclude your a practicing homosexual and get you booted out :twisted:

rick_rolled said:
on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing...
You wouldn't believe how often that happens to me. I looked a right tw@t on the walk to work yesterday.

rick_rolled said:
Oh come on, how can you deny that Batman and Robin and something going on. Missions dressed in lycra, batcave?

JEE-WIZZ BATMAN!
I have it on good authority that neither of them pushed back - they are in the clear. :D

Latest Threads