Bottom of my back

#1
When i go running, I get a dull throbbing pain at the bottom of my back. I am fine for the first 10 minutes or so, but find that i stop running sooner and sooner each time i go out.

Anyone else have this, or had this?
 
#2
yeah i realise that now!!!

No history of back pain, and has only reallycome about over the past 2 weeks or so. I'm not unfit, nor am i overweight, so i can;t work out why it is.
 
#3
I'd recommend removing the strap-on before running. Or ask your lady to use some lube ;)
 

dpcw

War Hero
#4
Simple answer, stop running if it hurts. Do the same distance walking in the same clothing/shoes. Does your back still hurt? If no then your running style need sorting out, if yes go to a Dr and get the rabbit removed from your arsse, the buzzing noise should stop as well.......
 
#5
on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing, i found that my back still hurts when running.
 
#6
had a massive poo and poke around with the mrs' toothbrush (switched on, of course) and found nothing.

trip to med-centre me thinks.

(added bonus- the M.O. here is gorgeous, so i might get a her finger up my bum :D)
 

dpcw

War Hero
#7
rick_rolled said:
on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing, i found that my back still hurts when running.
Internal bruising then - it will pass........
 

dpcw

War Hero
#8
rick_rolled said:
had a massive poo and poke around with the mrs' toothbrush (switched on, of course) and found nothing.

trip to med-centre me thinks.

(added bonus- the M.O. here is gorgeous, so i might get a her finger up my bum :D)
And she will check the elasticity of your hole, decide it has been stretched, discover the tender area, conclude your a practicing homosexual and get you booted out :twisted:
 
#9
rick_rolled said:
on closer inspection, i did find a 15" black rubber dildo in my rectum. after precision removing...
You wouldn't believe how often that happens to me. I looked a right tw@t on the walk to work yesterday.
 
#11
hahaha John Wayne! OOOOPS!!!! Although Batman does walk like a faggot......and look like one......
 
#12
rick_rolled said:
hahaha John Wayne! OOOOPS!!!! Although Batman does walk like a faggot......and look like one......
What, Batman does not walk like a bundle of sticks :evil:
 
#13
Oh come on, how can you deny that Batman and Robin and something going on. Missions dressed in lycra, batcave?

JEE-WIZZ BATMAN!
 
#14
rick_rolled said:
Oh come on, how can you deny that Batman and Robin and something going on. Missions dressed in lycra, batcave?

JEE-WIZZ BATMAN!
I have it on good authority that neither of them pushed back - they are in the clear. :D
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top