Bottle showers

I will keep this short and sweet, as I don’t feel I have earned my spurs like the rest of you but I do have the administrators blessing to post this.

Two years ago I had an idea to turn any plastic bottle of clean water into an effective long running shower for the needs of Aid Agencies, Emergency Services and the Military, the benefit is simple, shower or wash anywhere, anytime, from any single bottle of water using a compact showerhead, multiplying the flow duration by up to 10 times.

This week I launched the company.

So why am I here? I have 10 Wash Kits free to any RAMC (ok or friends of) going out to warmer climates (or already there) especially as they are particularly good for washing down, washing wounds and treating heat exhaustion when normal facilities are not available.

So on a first come first served basis, Email your details to info@bottleshower.com under the heading ‘RAMC Request’ and we will send you a free kit. I will put up a post when they are all dispatched. No catch, but would appreciate some feedback.

You can learn more and see the video at bottleshower.com
A very big thanks to you all,
T.J.
BOTTLESHOWER.COM

Latest Threads