Bottle of 22 SAS port........nom nom nom nom

Discussion in 'Christmas Auctions' started by PrinceAlbert, Dec 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For auction, 1 x bottle of 22 SAS port that was hand picked by me from the PRI shop.

The photo shows an empty bottle as it was sculled one night by myself and Percussion Cap after a night of bezzering.

The one that the winner gets in the post will be full, and unopened. I can vouch for it's yumminess.

Get bidding. Hopefully YIM will be along soon to add the necessary H4H info, dates, times etc

Attached Files:

2. £50 to start it off.

3. Cheers chap.

4. I know its a bottle of "Them" port and needs to be a master of covert Ops, but its that well cammed up that you cant see the contents.

5. Did you read my original post? Are you going to make a bid?

If not......sod off.

6. 75 to keep it going.

7. Eighty

8. 95, is it possible to send to Sarajevo, 2 of us former Sappers here would welcome a decent Bottle of Port ; )

P.S. And 1 x ARRSE ATO recently discovered (down range of all places :nod: ).

9. I'll send it wherever. Hope the postie over there is better than the **** that delivered my new cafetiere for work! It arrived in a zillion pieces.

10. Have never had a package lost or anything broken in one that has been sent over PA... just make sure by wrapping in bubble wrap or hundreds of scrunched up 50 Pound Notes :thumright:

11. I heard the £100s were better for wrapping paper?

• Like Like x 1
  12. £100...

13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Thanks for this fantastic item, PA and thanks for all bidding so far, everyone. :thumright:

Of course I'll hammer it down same as all the other ones 1600 hrs on 8th of December. :)

14. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Have a friendly thanks anyway, verticalgyro. :)

15. I do believe I gave you an invite, chopsy.