Bottle of 22 SAS port........nom nom nom nom

P

PrinceAlbert

For auction, 1 x bottle of 22 SAS port that was hand picked by me from the PRI shop.

The photo shows an empty bottle as it was sculled one night by myself and Percussion Cap after a night of bezzering.

The one that the winner gets in the post will be full, and unopened. I can vouch for it's yumminess.

Get bidding. Hopefully YIM will be along soon to add the necessary H4H info, dates, times etc

Attachments

I know its a bottle of "Them" port and needs to be a master of covert Ops, but its that well cammed up that you cant see the contents.

95, is it possible to send to Sarajevo, 2 of us former Sappers here would welcome a decent Bottle of Port ; )

P.S. And 1 x ARRSE ATO recently discovered (down range of all places :nod: ).

P

PrinceAlbert

95, is it possible to send to Sarajevo, 2 of us former Sappers here would welcome a decent Bottle of Port ; )

P.S. And 1 x ARRSE ATO recently discovered (down range of all places :nod: ).
I'll send it wherever. Hope the postie over there is better than the **** that delivered my new cafetiere for work! It arrived in a zillion pieces.

Have never had a package lost or anything broken in one that has been sent over PA... just make sure by wrapping in bubble wrap or hundreds of scrunched up 50 Pound Notes :thumright:
I'll send it wherever. Hope the postie over there is better than the **** that delivered my new cafetiere for work! It arrived in a zillion pieces.

P

PrinceAlbert

Have never had a package lost or anything broken in one that has been sent over PA... just make sure by wrapping in bubble wrap or hundreds of scrunched up 50 Pound Notes :thumright:
I heard the £100s were better for wrapping paper?

Congratulation, bmwlya !!

For £125 the Bottle of 22 SAS port is yours.

Thank you for your support for Hols4Heroes.

And thanks to everyone else who bid as well.
Another BIG thanks to PrinceAlbert, who donated the item.

Please transfer the money to the following account:

Bank: Holidays4heroes
HSBC
Sort: 40-12-09
Acct: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
Swift: MIDLGB2120G

And afterwards please PM me confirmation details of the payment
and let PrinceAlbert know the address you want to have your bottle sent to.​