Both barrels going bang

Ok, out yesterday and had the gun fire both barrels........roughly every 5/6th shot. (Edited for stupidity, AYA XXV sidelock, single trigger).
Nope I wasn't loosely holding it etc or pull the trigger twice, 30-6's eley's made for a sore shoulder at the end of the day.
I'm assuming strip, inspect and clean is the first port of call, pity as towards the end of the day I'd had enough.

ugly

LE
I'm assuming strip, inspect and clean is the first port of call, pity as towards the end of the day I'd had enough.
indeed

IIRC a few years ago there was a 12 bore on the market that was designed just to do that small thing. It was marketed under the name " Carnardier" and, at the press of a button the both barrels were discharged simultaneously the idea being that for inland waterfowling being able to chuck a large cloud of shot into the air at the same time conveyed a benefit.

I was actually considering buying one at the time just for the fun factor.

IIRC a few years ago there was a 12 bore on the market that was designed just to do that small thing. It was marketed under the name " Carnardier" and, at the press of a button the both barrels were discharged simultaneously the idea being that for inland waterfowling being able to chuck a large cloud of shot into the air at the same time conveyed a benefit.

I was actually considering buying one at the time just for the fun factor.
Just squeeze the trigger(s) in rapid succession.
Or get hold of a Spaz 12.