Boston Marathon memorial

Massachusetts State Police have released this aerial image of Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat. The boat's owner, who found the suspect and called 911, is "distraught" and has gone into hiding, neighbours say.
I'd be quite chuffed with myself, personally.

Winner had dandruff.......Head and Shoulders etc etc etc.......

Not quite as tacky as our shrines. Needs a few dozen tea candles, some notes with the ubiquitous 'why?' etched thereon, a football strip or two,several dozen cheap teddies and a coven of trackie-wearing, scraped-hair, mascara-smeared, morbidly obese 14-40 year-old local brood stock to complete that authentic UK mong grief-fest look.

and they'll never walk again , they'll never walk again............To the tune of Ferry Cross the Mersey

Not quite as tacky as our shrines. Needs a few dozen tea candles, some notes with the ubiquitous 'why?' etched thereon, a football strip or two,several dozen cheap teddies and a coven of trackie-wearing, scraped-hair, mascara-smeared, morbidly obese 14-40 year-old local brood stock to complete that authentic UK mong grief-fest look.
Agreed. There's not a single mention of the "little angle" that was killed.

They've got the US equivalent of all that shite - loads of "Old Glories", as sold by YouEssAaa Flags R'Us. Not sure what the red and white thing sticking up behind the bint's head is either.

All sorts of tacky shite on display here, including a gay panda:

My favourite news reader described the homeowner going out for a smoke and seeing blood on the side of his boat. Taking a small ladder, he climbed up, pulled the boat cover back and was face-to-face with the "suspect." She says, "I can hardly wait to see that scene in the movie." No shit!

My favourite news reader described the homeowner going out for a smoke and seeing blood on the side of his boat. Taking a small ladder, he climbed up, pulled the boat cover back and was face-to-face with the "suspect." She says, "I can hardly wait to see that scene in the movie." No shit!
I am a tad confused. The suspect was spotted by homeowner, yet the suspect did not leg it giving ample time for the homeowner to call the police and for the police/militia to arrive. Is that because the suspect was too weak to leg it? What was the massive "firefight" about? The footage I have seen did not indicate the suspect was putting up a fight, yet there appeared to be (from the sound of it) a firefight worthy of some vietnam film going on. Why didn't they just slot the twat?