Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Twoo EU +. One uk

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Three EU +. No UK

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Please please please.........all that is needed is just a soup-son of geographical confusion at RAF Holbeach by Crab and Yank Air and the cesspit that is Boston could be leveled

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
He was jailed last week for kicking the fuck out of someone. Seven whole days

The week before he was fined 20 quid for drugs.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Lets hope the next time he is admitted to that hospital it is for life-changing injuries, and that they leave him for as long as possible in agony. And that he is evicted while he is in prison.
A mate knows him and his family... But what he said I can't repeat... Bugger

In one of the Andy McNab books, he mentions a SAS medic who was attached to a civvy hospital somewhere. One night a drunk was kicking off as they tried to treat him for injuries. This resulted in a pasting off the SAS guy and a much more subdued drunk.

Lets hope the next time he is admitted to that hospital it is for life-changing injuries, and that they leave him for as long as possible in agony. And that he is evicted while he is in prison.
I'd prefer it that he would be barred from any NHS medical treatment*, either outside or in prison, for the rest of his life.

And his forehead branded to such effect.

* Of course, should he wish to go private...

It is said by some that some people are homeless for a very good reason. I would like Levi to be one such homeless. Especially when it is freezing cold.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
It is said by some that some people are homeless for a very good reason. I would like Levi to be one such homeless. Especially when it is freezing cold.
See pm

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'd prefer it that he would be barred from any NHS medical treatment*, either outside or in prison, for the rest of his life.

And his forehead branded to such effect.

* Of course, should he wish to go private...
I know dum dums are illegal but

That hospital needs to keep a vial of puffer fish venom for the likes of Levi. That way, he can be totally immobile, while fully conscious and able to feel pain as the doc stitches him up. (Someone as stupid as him will one day cross the wrong people and require extensive medical treatment). This is from the movie, Law Abiding Citizen.

In one of the Andy McNab books, he mentions a SAS medic who was attached to a civvy hospital somewhere. One night a drunk was kicking off as they tried to treat him for injuries. This resulted in a pasting off the SAS guy and a much more subdued drunk.

The now gone Accident Hospital in Birmingham was a favourite place for trainee medics from "Them" to get hands on experience because of the Friday/Saturday night traffic of alcohol related trauma.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
One side of a football match today.. Granted it was nearly a whole 200 metres away from the central police station
IMG_20200415_165326.jpg

Latest Threads